The Used - Imaginary Enemy album flac
Title: Imaginary Enemy
Style: Alternative Rock, Post-Hardcore, Punk
MP3 album: 1832 mb
FLAC album: 1144 mb
Other formats: DMF FLAC MPC AC3 VQF DXD MP2
Imaginary Enemy is the sixth studio album by American rock band The Used. It is the first album released on, and the second label the band created and own, GAS Union. Imaginary Enemy is the final album to feature guitarist Quinn Allman before he parted from the band in November 2015. The album was produced by John Feldmann, who also produced all of the band's studio albums with the exception of Artwork.
Аккорды, текст к песне 'Imaginary Enemy (album)' исполнителя (композитора) The Used. На сайте может быть представлено несколько вариантов, проверьте соответствующий список. Imaginary Enemy! Verse 2: Bm G I will not ever understand. A Bm Just how it got this way, and how it got so bad. G A You're not a part of what we need. There is no common ground. Bm We hate what you believe. Chorus: Bm D A They would rather see you all alone.
Alternative rock Rock Post-hardcore Core. A Song To Stifle Imperial Progression (A Work In Progress). Generation Throwaway. Force Without Violence. Money Monster (Bonus Track).
Album Imaginary Enemy. Imaginary Enemy Lyrics. I wasn't made to understand I've given up my name Forgotten where I stand Sometimes I don't know who I am I used to feel so scared I used to hold your hand. They would rather see you all alone Imaginary enemy We are much less different than we know Imaginary enemy Imaginary enemy I would never leave you all alone Imaginary enemy. Who taught me to hate you When I don't even know you? Who created the enemy? Who taught me to hate you When I don't even know you? Who taught me to hate you, hate you, hate you? Who created the enemy? Who create. .
Album Name Imaginary Enemy. Erscheinungsdatum 01 April 2014. Labels Hopeless Records. Musik GenreEmo Metal. Mitglieder die dieses Album besitzen7. 2. Cry. 3. El-Oh-Vee-Ee. 4. 5.
Imaginary Enemy is the sixth studio album by American rock band The Used. Recording In an interview with Jeph, he stated that they recorded the album "backwards" by having the vocals recorded first and then having the music written to the vocals. It is the first time they have recorded like this and did so because they were unhappy with the sound of the songs when recording the music so they scrapped the dozen songs they had written and tried something ne.
Lyrics to "Imaginary Enemy" song by The Used: I wasn't made to understand. I've given up my name, forgotten where I stand. They would rather see you all alone. Imaginary Enemy! We are much less different than we know. Imaginary Enemy! I would never leave you all alone. Imaginary Enemy! (HA!) I will not ever understand.
|4||A Song To Stifle Imperial Progression (A Work In Progress)||4:06|
|10||Force Without Violence||5:23|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The Used
- Copyright (c) – The Used
- Published By – Robot Dragon Music
- Published By – Songs Of Red Bull
- Published By – The Used Movement Music
- Recorded At – Foxy Studios
- Produced At – Foxy Studios
- Mixed At – Foxy Studios
- Designed At – Fun With Robots Design Co.
- Artwork – Brian Manley
- Band [The Used Is], Bass – Jepha*
- Band [The Used Is], Drums – Dan Whitesides
- Band [The Used Is], Guitar – Quinn Allman
- Band [The Used Is], Vocals – Bert McCracken
- Booking – CAA*, Darryl Eaton, Jared Martin, Ryan Harlacher
- Booking [International] – Geoff Meall, Sean Goulding, The Agency Group
- Composed By [Additional] – John Feldmann
- Engineer [Additional] – Chris Qualls, James Clarke
- Legal – Bowen, Hayes & Kreisberg, Danny Hayes , Mae Ho
- Liner Notes – Rob*, Martin Luther King Jr.*, Paulo Freire
- Management – Anger Management , Sean Akhavan
- Management [Business] – Matt Malles, Star Business Management
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Kane Hibberd
- Producer, Mixed By, Recorded By – John Feldmann
- Programmed By, Engineer, Mixed By [Additional] – Ago Teppand, Kenny Carkeet, Zakk Cervini
- Songwriter – The Used
NotesSticker on front reads: "Limited edition deluxe version numbered packaging with exclusive song".
Track 11 contains a hidden track (track 11.2). Track 11.1 lasts for 3:50 before a period of silence.
©&℗ 2014 The Used
Produced, mixed and recorded at Foxy Studios.
Published by The Used Movement Music (BMI)
Additional compositions published by Robot Dragon Music (ASCAP) / Songs Of Red Bull (ASCAP)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 90692 07972 8
- Barcode (String): 790692079728
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L027
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1008
- Matrix / Runout: HR797-2 2519902 + + 85649821
- ASIN: B00IKM5OM4
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
|none||The Used||Imaginary Enemy (11xFile, Album, MP3, 256)||The Used||none||US||2014|
|HR793-1||The Used||Imaginary Enemy (LP, Album, Bla)||GAS Union||HR793-1||US||2014|
|HR793-2||The Used||Imaginary Enemy (CD, Album)||GAS Union||HR793-2||Europe||2014|
|HR793-1||The Used||Imaginary Enemy (LP, Album, Red)||GAS Union||HR793-1||US||2014|
|HR793-2||The Used||Imaginary Enemy (CD, Album)||GAS Union||HR793-2||US||2014|