Lyle Lovett - Lyle Lovett album flac
Title: Lyle Lovett
Style: Country, Folk
MP3 album: 1401 mb
FLAC album: 1528 mb
Other formats: VOX MOD AUD MP2 VQF DMF WAV
Genre: Folk and Country
Lyle Lovett is Lovett's 1986 eponymous debut album. By the mid-1980s Lovett had already distinguished himself in the burgeoning Texas singer-songwriter scene. He had performed in the New Folk competition at the Kerrville Folk Festival in 1980 and returned to win in 1982. In 1984 Lovett recorded a four song demo with the help of the Phoenix band, J. David Sloan and the Rogues. His music had begun to be distributed by the Fast Folk Musical Magazine.
Lyle Lovett is an americana singer-songwriter and actor from Klein, Texas, who has been described as "the thinking man's cowboy". While typically associated with the alt-country genre, his albums typically incorporate folk, swing, blues, jazz and gospel music as well as more traditional country & western styles. The Night's Lullaby Songfacts reports that after twenty-six years with Curb, Lyle Lovett released his eleventh and last album for the record label, Release Me, on February 28, 2012.
Lyle Lovett is Lovett's 1986 eponymous debut album.
While Lyle Lovett's debut album is easily the closest he's ever come to making a straight country disc, right out of the box Lovett made it clear he was an eccentric in the great Texas tradition, and rather than sounding like the new boy in Nashville, he presented himself as the odd but likable distant relative of Guy Clark and Jesse.
Lyle Lovett lyrics - 153 song lyrics sorted by album, including "That's Right (You're Not From Texas)", "Ballad Of The Snow Leopard And The Tanqueray Cowboy", "She's No Lady". album: "Lyle Lovett And His Large Band" (1989). Here I Am Cryin' Shame Good Intentions I Know You Know What Do You Do, The Glory Of Love I Married Her Just Because She Looks Like You Stand By Your Man Which Way Does That Old Pony Run Nobody Knows Me If You Were To Wake Up Once Is Enough. album: "Joshua Judges Ruth" (1992). I've Been To Memphis Church She's Already Made Up Her Mind North Dakota You've Been So Good Up To Now All My Love Is Gone Since The Last Time Baltimore Family Reserve She's Leaving Me Because She Really Wants To Flyswatter, Ice.
Lyle Lovett And His Large Band (1988). Lyrics for album: New Songs. Ballad Of The Snow Leopard & The Tanqueray Cowboy. Lyrics for album: Release Me (2012). Lyrics for album: Dr. T & The Women: A Lyle Lovett Soundtrack (2000). Dr. T's Theme (Instrumental).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A3||Farther Down The Line
Bass – Emory Gordy, Jr.
|A4||This Old Porch|
|A5||Why Don't I Know|
|B1||If I Were The Man You Wanted|
|B2||You Can't Resist
Backing Vocals – Lyle Lovett, Rosanne CashRhythm Guitar [Electric] – Vince GillRhythm Guitar [Electric], Electric Guitar [Lead] – Jon GoinSynthesizer – John Jarvis
|B3||The Waltzing Fool|
|B4||An Acceptable Level Of Ecstasy (The Wedding Song)
Backing Vocals – Francine Reed
- Distributed By – MCA Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – MCA Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Mike Curb Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Michael H. Goldsen Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Lyle Lovett
- Copyright (c) – Keen Edge Music
- Pressed By – MCA Pressing Plant, Gloversville
- Recorded At – Chaton Recordings
- Overdubbed At – Treasure Isle Recorders
- Remixed At – Treasure Isle Recorders
- Mastered At – Masterfonics
- Acoustic Guitar – Lyle Lovett
- Acoustic Guitar [Lead] – Mac McAnally (tracks: A2, A3, B1)
- Arranged By [Saxophones] – Billy Williams
- Art Direction – Simon Levy
- Backing Vocals – J. David Sloan
- Bass – Mathew McKenzie
- Congas – James Gilmer
- Design – Mickey Braithwaite
- Drums – Bob Warren (tracks: A3, A4, B4), Jeff Borree
- Electric Guitar [Lead] – Billy Williams, Ray Herndon (tracks: A3, A5)
- Engineer – Steven Moore
- Engineer [Second] – Andy Seagle, Tom Der, Tom Harding
- Fiddle – Glen Duncan
- Mastered By – Glenn Meadows
- Organ – Mark Prentice
- Photography By – Peter Nash
- Piano – Mark Prentice (tracks: A2, A3)
- Piano, Electric Piano – Matt Rollings
- Producer – Lyle Lovett, Tony Brown
- Producer [Associate] – Billy Williams
- Remix – Gene Eichelberger
- Rhythm Guitar [Electric], Backing Vocals – Ray Herndon
- Saxophone – Steve Marsh
- Steel Guitar – Tom Mortensen
- Written-By – Lyle Lovett, Robert Keen* (tracks: A4)
Transferred to 32 track 3M Digital for overdubs and remix.
Mastered using the JVC Audio Digital Mastering System.
Chaton Studios was known as Chaton Recordings when Lovett recorded this album.
◙--G--◙ symbol indicates album pressed at MCA's Gloversville, NY plant.
All songs (c) Michael H. Goldsen, Inc/Lyle Lovett (ASCAP)
Except track A4: (c) Keen Edge Music (BMI)/Michael H. Goldsen, Inc/Lyle Lovett (ASCAP)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 76732-5748-1
- Barcode (Scan): 076732574812
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side 1): MCA5440
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side 2): MCA5615
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1, Hand Etched): MCA-5440 MI-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1, Machine Stamped): Masterfonics
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1, Machine Stamped): ◙--G--◙
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2, Hand Etched): MCA-5615-MI-2
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2, Machine Stamped): Masterfonics
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2, Machine Stamped): ◙--G--◙
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
|MCF 3361||Lyle Lovett||Lyle Lovett (LP, Album)||MCA Records||MCF 3361||UK||1986|
|CUR 7504-2||Lyle Lovett||Lyle Lovett (CD, Album)||Curb Records||CUR 7504-2||Europe||1986|
|MCLC-19134, MCFC-3361||Lyle Lovett||Lyle Lovett (Cass, Album)||MCA Records, Curb Records||MCLC-19134, MCFC-3361||UK||1986|
|MCA-5748||Lyle Lovett||Lyle Lovett (LP, Album, Club)||MCA Records, Curb Records||MCA-5748||US||1986|
|MCFC-3361||Lyle Lovett||Lyle Lovett (Cass, Album)||MCA Records, Curb Records||MCFC-3361||UK||1986|