Bobby Hutcherson - The Kicker album flac
Title: The Kicker
Style: Hard Bop, Post Bop
MP3 album: 1130 mb
FLAC album: 1146 mb
Other formats: AIFF MOD MP2 ASF MPC WAV AUD
Recorded at the Van Gelder Studio, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey on December 29, 1963.
Bobby Hutcherson recorded frequently for Blue Note in the 1960s, though this session remained unissued until 1999. The first half features the vibraphonist in a cooking hard bop session with Joe Henderson and Duke Pearson, starting with an energetic take on the normally slow ballad "If Ever I Would Leave You" and a sizzling Hutcherson original, "For Duke . Guitarist Grant Green is added for the second half, beginning with the first recording of Henderson's "The Kicker," which became.
Now! (Bobby Hutcherson album). Now! is an album by jazz vibraphonist Bobby Hutcherson, released on the Blue Note label. The album is the first of Hutcherson's to feature vocals, contributed by Gene McDaniels and a chorus. The CD reissue includes four tracks recorded live at the Hollywood Bowl, in 1977. Slow Change" (Hutcherson, McDaniels) - 7:17. Hello to the Wind" (Chambers, McDaniels) - 5:59. Now" (Hutcherson, McDaniels) - 2:46. The Creators" (Herbie Lewis) - 12:35.
Artists Bobby Hutcherson The Kicker. The Kicker Bobby Hutcherson. This album has an average beat per minute of 103 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 88/120 BPM). Tracklist The Kicker.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||If Ever I Would Leave You
Written-By – A. J. Lerner-F. Loewe*
Written-By – Joe Chambers
|3||For Duke P.
Written-By – Bobby Hutcherson
Written-By – Joe Henderson
Written-By – Joe Henderson
Written-By – Duke Pearson
- Copyright (c) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Van Gelder Studio, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
- Art Direction, Design – Patrick Roques
- Bass – Bob Cranshaw
- Creative Director – Gordon H Jee
- Drums – Al Harewood
- Engineer [Recording] – Rudy Van Gelder
- Guitar – Grant Green (tracks: 4 to 6)
- Photography By [Cover] – Francis Wolff
- Piano – Duke Pearson
- Producer [For Release], Liner Notes – Michael Cuscuna
- Producer [Original Sessions] – Alfred Lion
- Tenor Saxophone – Joe Henderson
- Transferred By [Using 24-bit Resolution], Mastered By – Ron McMaster
- Vibraphone – Bobby Hutcherson
NotesRecorded at the Van Gelder Studio, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey on December 29, 1963.
Previously unissued tracks (tray insert - inside)
All selections previously unissued (tray insert - back cover)
Limited Edition (tray insert - inside)
Super Bit Mapping (SBM)
This release has a misprint on its rear insert (Hucherson); Bobby Hutcherson - The Kicker is the corrected edition.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 2435-21437-2 6
|7243 5 21437 2 6||Bobby Hutcherson||The Kicker (CD, Album, Ltd)||Blue Note||7243 5 21437 2 6||Europe||1999|
|7243 5 21437 2 6||Bobby Hutcherson||The Kicker (CD, Album, Ltd)||Blue Note||7243 5 21437 2 6||US||1999|