Billy Joe Royal - Billy Joe Royal album flac
Title: Billy Joe Royal
MP3 album: 1176 mb
FLAC album: 1939 mb
Other formats: AAC ASF VOC RA AU MMF DXD
Billy Joe Royal (April 3, 1942 – October 6, 2015) was an American pop and country singer. His most successful record was "Down in the Boondocks" in 1965. Born in Valdosta, Georgia to Clarence Royal and Mary Sue Smith, and raised in Marietta, Georgia, Royal performed at the Georgia Jubilee in Atlanta during his teens.
Hush" is a song written by American composer and musician Joe South, for recording artist Billy Joe Royal, whose single peaked at number 52 on the Billboard Hot 100 on 28 October – 11 November 1967, and No. 45 in Canada. South himself recorded the song in 1968, and included it on his second album, Games People Play. Deep Purple and Kula Shaker had later hits with covers of the song.
Billy Joe Royal (April 3, 1942 – October 6, 2015) was an American pop and country singer. Born in Valdosta, Georgia, and raised in Marietta, Georgia, Royal became a local star at the Bamboo Ranch in Savannah in the 1950s and 1960s. He is best known for the 1965 US Top 10 pop hit "Down in the Boondocks", which, along with the singles "I Knew You When" (Top 20, 1965) and "Hush" (1967), were written and produced by Joe South.
Out of the Shadows is the eighth studio album by Billy Joe Royal, which was released in 1990. The album landed on the Country Albums chart, reaching in 1990. Before the Night Is Over". Old Friends Don't Make Good Lovers". There's a Method to My Sadness".
In Love Romantic Evening. The Very Best of Billy Joe Royal: The Columbia Years (1965-1971).
Features Song Lyrics for Billy Joe Royal's Billy Joe Royal album. Billy Joe Royal Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. All Music News . Popular Billy Joe Royal Lyrics.
|A2||Be A Fool With Me||5:00|
|B1||Let's Talk It Over||4:18|
|B3||Home And Homesick||3:48|
|B4||He'll Have To Go||6:00|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Phonogram, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Phonogram, Inc.
- Produced For – Kat Family Productions
- Published By – Low-Ja Music
- Published By – Low-Nix
- Published By – Low-Sal
- Published By – Brother Bill's Music
- Published By – Hall-Clement Publications
- Published By – Lowery Music
- Published By – Central Songs
- Pressed By – PRC Recording Company, Richmond, IN
- Producer – Robert Nix
NotesFixation date 1980-05-26
Pre-issue of later regular Billy Joe Royal - Billy Joe Royal
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (to be shown on both labels): 9110.165
- Matrix / Runout (A1 track matrix): 2-55947
- Matrix / Runout (A2 track matrix): 2-55948
- Matrix / Runout (A3 track matrix): 2-55949
- Matrix / Runout (A4 track matrix): 2-55950
- Matrix / Runout (B1 track matrix): 2-55951
- Matrix / Runout (B2 track matrix): 2-55952
- Matrix / Runout (B3 track matrix): 2-55953
- Matrix / Runout (B4 track matrix): 2-55954
- Matrix / Runout (B5 track matrix): 2-55955
|SRM 1-3837||Billy Joe Royal||Billy Joe Royal (LP, Album)||Mercury||SRM 1-3837||US||1980|
|9110 165||Billy Joe Royal||Billy Joe Royal (LP, Album)||Mercury||9110 165||Germany||1980|
|832 769-1||Billy Joe Royal||Billy Joe Royal (LP, Album, RE)||Mercury||832 769-1||US||Unknown|