Blackfoot - Tomcattin' album flac
Style: Southern Rock, Hard Rock
MP3 album: 1863 mb
FLAC album: 1207 mb
Other formats: MP1 AIFF DTS AHX DMF AUD MP3
Tomcattin' is the fourth studio album of Southern rock band Blackfoot, released in 1980. The album features Shorty Medlocke on "Fox Chase", grandfather of Rickey Medlocke. While the album did not spawn any hit singles, it was enough to keep the band's devoted fan base loyal and strong, it remains a popular staple in Blackfoot's catalogue. All songs composed by Rickey Medlocke and Jakson Spires, except where indicated.
Design – Lynn Dreese Breslin. Drums, Vocals – Jakson "Dr. Jaxson Thunderfoot" Spires. Engineer – Henry Weck. Guitar – Rick Medlocke. Harmonica – Shorty Medlocke. Harmonica – Peter Ruth. Keyboards – Pat McCaffrey.
Southern Rock Blackfoot. Album Name Tomcattin’.
Album · 1980 · 10 Songs. Train Train: Southern Rock's Best - Live.
Blackfoot's second major-label effort, 1980s Tomcattin', continued pushing the envelope of Southern rock, and despite the absence of an obvious hit, fans of the band's heavier aspirations weren't disappointed. As usual, the album opens at full throttle with "Warped" before finding a mid-paced groove on songs such as "On the Run" and "Dream O.
Album (Studio full-length). Tomcattin' Information. Track listing (Songs).
By: Blackfoot (1980, Rock). Rick Medlocke And Blackfoot by Blackfoot. Vertical Smiles by Blackfoot. King Biscuit Flower Hour Presents by Blackfoot. Flyin’ High by Blackfoot. After The Reign by Blackfoot. Medicine Man by Blackfoot. Train Train Southern Rock’s Best, Live by Blackfoot. View all albums . Tomcattin’. By: Blackfoot (1980, Rock).
|A2||On The Run||3:59|
|A5||Gimme, Gimme, Gimme||4:00|
|B1||Every Man Should Know (Queenie)||3:42|
|B2||In The Night||3:49|
- Recorded At – Subterranean Studio, Ann Arbor
- Recorded At – Roadmaster #2
- Overdubbed At – Subterranean Studio, Ann Arbor
- Overdubbed At – The Sound Suite Detroit
- Overdubbed At – Bee Jay Recording Studio
- Mixed At – Sound Suite Studio
- Mixed At – Bee Jay Recording Studio
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – Monarch Record Mfg. Co. – Δ24770
- Manufactured By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Record Company – Warner Communications
- Produced For – Al Nalli Productions, Inc.
- Published By – BobNal Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Backing Vocals – Brandye, Donna D. Davis*, Melody McCully, Pamela T. Vincent*
- Bass Guitar, Vocals – Greg T. Walker
- Design [Album] – Lynn Dreese Breslin
- Drums, Vocals – Jakson "Dr. Jakson Thunderfoot" Spires*
- Engineer – Henry H-Bomb Weck*
- Engineer [Asst, Mix, Bee Jay] – Andy de Ganhal*
- Engineer [Asst. Mix, Sound Suite] – W.D. Woods, II*
- Harmonica – Shorty Medlocke
- Harmonica [Electric] – Peter "Madcat" Ruth*
- Keyboards, Saxophone – Pat McCaffrey
- Lead Guitar – Charlie Hargrett
- Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar, Guitar [Bottle Neck], Acoustic Guitar, Twelve-String Guitar – Rick "Rattlesnake" Medlocke*
- Management – Al Nalli Productions
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Percussion – Henry H-Bomb Weck*
- Photography By [Back Cover] – David Kryszak
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Chris Callis
- Producer – Al Nalli, Henry Weck
- Written-By – Charlie Hargrett (tracks: A4), Greg T. Walker (tracks: A3), Jakson Spires, Rick Medlocke, Shorty Medlocke (tracks: B5)
Notes℗ © Atlantic Recording Corporation
Monarch Pressing (MO) variant of this Specialty (SP) press by same catalog #.
Recorded at Subterranean Studios, Ann Arbor, Michigan
Additional tracks at Roadmaster #2, Cleveland, Ohio
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Label): ST-C-804461- MO
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Label): ST-C-804462- MO
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Etch exc Sterling stamp): STC 804461-A MO Δ24770 STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Etch exc Sterling stamp): STC 804462-B-1 Δ24770-X STERLING 32-101
- Pressing Plant ID (Label matrix): MO
- Rights Society: BMI
|ATC 50 702||Blackfoot||Tomcattin' (LP, Album)||ATCO Records||ATC 50 702||Europe||1980|
|SD 32-101||Blackfoot||Tomcattin' (LP, Album, Club)||ATCO Records||SD 32-101||US||1980|
|ATC 50 702, K 50 702||Blackfoot||Tomcattin' (LP, Album, RE)||ATCO Records, ATCO Records||ATC 50 702, K 50 702||Europe||Unknown|
|ATC 50 702, SD 32-101||Blackfoot||Tomcattin' (LP, Album, RE)||ATCO Records, ATCO Records||ATC 50 702, SD 32-101||Europe||Unknown|
|32101-2||Blackfoot||Tomcattin' (CD, Album, RE)||ATCO Records||32101-2||US||Unknown|