Peter Tosh - Equal Rights album flac
Title: Equal Rights
Style: Roots Reggae
MP3 album: 1900 mb
FLAC album: 1338 mb
Other formats: VQF AIFF WAV RA TTA MIDI DTS
Equal Rights (LP, Album). Intel Diplo, Columbia. Equal Rights (CD, Album). Equal Rights (Cass, Album, RE). Columbia. Equal Rights (LP, Album, Promo).
Clavinet – Harold Butler. Clavinet – Peter ToshKeyboards – Tyrone DownieTenor Saxophone – Dirty Harry Trumpet – Bobby Ellis. Equal Rights (LP, Album).
Peter Tosh Equal Rights (Album Version) (Album Version). Duration: 5:57 File type: mp3. Play online Download. Download Peter Tosh – Equal Rights (Album Version) (Album Version).
Equal Rights is the second studio album by Peter Tosh. It was released in 1977. The song "Get Up, Stand Up", which was co-written by Tosh, was originally a single by Tosh's previous band, The Wailers, from their 1973 album Burnin'. Downpressor Man" is a cover of a "Sinner Ma. "I Am that I Am" refers to a religious concept commonly referred to by that phrase
Equal Rights (album). "I Am that I Am" refers to a religious concept commonly referred to by that phrase. All songs by Peter Tosh except as shown. Side 1. "Get Up, Stand Up" – 3:29.
Tosh's 1977 album, „Equal Rights, is a peak in his career. It begins with a new version of 'Get Up, Stand Up,' one of Marley's signature songs (co-written by Tosh). Tosh's version is more sinewy than Marley's, with biting guitar lines snaking throughout. Likewise, 'Stepping Razor' struts with a dangerous swagger, 'African' plays like a mirror to Marley's pan-Africanism, and 'Apartheid' shows that Tosh is not afraid to indict any enemy, no matter how large. Equal Rights was to be the album that propelled Peter Tosh to the top of the reggae world - the rival to onetime fellow Wailer Bob Marley. Time has shown that this lofty aspiration was not borne out, but Equal Rights remains among the handful of best, and most influential, reggae albums ever recorded. Tosh was always the most militant of the original Wailers and this album reflects that outlook.
Equal Rights albümüne ait şarkıları görebilir ve dinleyebilirsiniz. En çok dinlenen, en popüler şarkıcılar, albümler ve şarkılar muzikdinle. tr'de Fucking dangerous. Everyone is crying out for peace, yes, None is crying out for justice. I don't want no peace, I need equal rights and justice. I need equal rights and justice. Got to get it! Equal rights and justice. Everybody want to go to heaven But nobody want to die. Everybody want to go up to heaven But none o' them, none o' them, want to die. I don't want no peace, I man need equal rights and justice. I've got to get it! Equal rights and justice. I really need it! Equal rights and justice.
Peter Tosh Format: Audio Cassette. All the way through, track to track, it is stellar. Expanded just means bliss extended. The packaging, the album, the vinyl pressings and the dubs all top notch.
Equal rights may refer to: Equality before the law, when all people have the same rights. Equal Justice Under Law (civil rights organization). Human rights, when such rights are held in common by all people. Civil rights, when such rights are held in common by all citizens of a nation. Rights guaranteed under gender equality, proposed variously: by the women's rights movement growing out of women's suffrage. by the men's rights movement growing out of the men's movement.
|A1||Get Up, Stand Up||3:29|
|A3||I Am That I Am||4:28|
- Recorded At – Randy's Studio
- Overdubbed At – Aquarius Studio
- Overdubbed At – Joe Gibbs Studio
- Overdubbed At – Dynamic Sounds Studios
- Mixed At – Criteria Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Columbia Recording Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Manufactured By – CBS Inc.
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Backing Vocals – Bunny Wailer
- Bass – Robbie Shakespeare
- Clavinet – Harold Butler
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – Herbie Miller, Ozzie Brown
- Design [Album] – Andy Englel*
- Drums – Carlton Barrett, Sly Dunbar
- Engineer [Remix] – Alex Sadkin, Jack Nuber, Karl Pitterson
- Guitar – Abdul Wali, Al Anderson, Karl Pitterson, Peter Tosh
- Keyboards – Earl "Wire" Lindo, Peter Tosh, Tyrone Downie
- Management – Ozzie Brown
- Percussion – Skully*
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Fikisha Jahliyl Cumbo, Ritch Barner*
- Photography By [Front & Back Covers] – Kim Gottlieb
- Producer – Peter Tosh
- Recorded By – Karl Pitterson
- Tenor Saxophone – Dirty Harry*
- Trumpet – Bobby Ellis
- Written-By – P. Tosh*
NotesRecorded in Kingston, Jamaica at Randy' Studio. Overdubbed in Kingston, Jamaica at the following studios: Aquarius, Joe Gibbs & Dynamic Sound. Mixed at Criteria - Studio "B", Miami, Florida. Mastered at Columbia Recording Studio, New York City.
© 1977 CBS Inc. / ℗ 1977 CBS Inc.
Manufactured by Columbia Records/CBS Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Other (A Side): AL 34670
- Other (B Side): BL 34670
- Matrix / Runout (A Side, Variant 1): AL 34670-1C
- Matrix / Runout (B Side, Variant 1): AL 34670-1B
- Matrix / Runout (A Side, Variant 2): AL 34670-1C
- Matrix / Runout (B Side, Variant 2): AL 34670-1F
- Matrix / Runout (A Side, Variant 3): AL 34670-1E
- Matrix / Runout (B Side, Variant 3): AL 34670-2B
|PC 34670||Peter Tosh||Equal Rights (LP, Album)||Intel Diplo, Columbia||PC 34670||Jamaica||1977|
|CK 34670||Peter Tosh||Equal Rights (CD, Album)||Columbia||CK 34670||US||Unknown|
|CT 65923||Peter Tosh||Equal Rights (Cass, Album, RE)||Columbia||CT 65923||US||1999|
|PC 34670||Peter Tosh||Equal Rights (LP, Album, Promo)||Columbia||PC 34670||US||1977|
|81937, CBS 81937||Peter Tosh||Equal Rights (LP, Album)||CBS, CBS||81937, CBS 81937||Europe||1977|