Leonard Cohen - Live Songs album flac
Title: Live Songs
Style: Folk Rock, Ballad
MP3 album: 1934 mb
FLAC album: 1614 mb
Other formats: DXD AHX AIFF DTS AA XM AAC
Leonard Cohen - Live Songs (1973). Songs in album Leonard Cohen - Live Songs (1973).
Live in Dublin is a (triple) live album by Canadian singer-songwriter Leonard Cohen. It is the audio recording of his three-hour concert on September 12, 2013 at The O2 Arena, Dublin, Ireland. The album was released on 2 December 2014 and was recorded in September 2013 at Dublin's The O2 Arena. After only releasing two live albums in the first 24 years of his recording career, Live in Dublin was Cohen's fourth live LP since 2009
Live Songs is Leonard Cohen's first live album, released during the three-year silence between Songs of Love and Hate and New Skin for the Old Ceremony. It was not until after the release of Cohen's second album, Songs From a Room in 1969, that the singer reluctantly agreed to tour.
Leonard Cohen will release the live album 'Can't Forget' featuring two new songs. A new Leonard Cohen live album, Can’t Forget: A Souvenir of the Grand Tour, will feature two tunes the singer-songwriter has not released anywhere else and two previously unreleased covers. New songs Never Gave Nobody Trouble and Got a Little Secret feature midway through the LP, recorded onstage and during soundchecks of his Old Ideas World Tour, and his takes on Georges Dor’s Quebecois love song La Manic and George Jones’ Choices. But before that, he put out the studio album Popular Problems.
If Live in London documented an unexpectedly revitalized and engaging performer, Live in Dublin shows he's since grown into a showman in the best sense of the word. If Cohen seemed pleased to greet his audience in 2009, on this recording of a September 2013 concert, the venerable singer and songwriter delights in the push and pull between himself and those who've come out to see him, and his songs of love and Eros have actually become more vital as Cohen's performances have gained strength, confidence, and passion; if.
Leonard Cohen in particular, well into his old age, carried himself with a charm that, in conjunction with his numerous works, developed him an audience that was more cultish than not. In Bird on a Wire, the 1973 documentary, one sees Cohen at his most vulnerable. Twice throughout the film, he’s approached by beautiful young women, one a famous Israeli singer; both he turns down, and both misinterpret his awkward politeness for something less despairing. It is, on the one hand, difficult to witness: one wishes to, at the first sign of tears, retreat
Leonard Cohen: все альбомы, включая Because Of You, From the Shadows, Upon a Smokey Evening и другие. 2009 Live at Isle of Wight Festival, UK. Live In London. Wonder Boys - Music From The Motion Picture. Message To Love: The Isle Of Wight Festival 1970.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Arranged By – L. Cohen*Written-By – R. Blakeslee*
|3||You Know Who I Am||5:22|
|4||Bird On The Wire||4:27|
|7||Story Of Isaac||3:56|
|8||Please Don't Pass Me By (A Disgrace)||13:00|
|9||Tonight Will Be Fine||6:06|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Published By – Stranger Music, Inc.
- Published By – Princess Music Pub. Corp.
- Pressed By – Sony Music – S0147414610-0303
- Acoustic Guitar – David O'Connor (tracks: 1 to 7, 10), Leonard Cohen, Ron Cornelius (tracks: 1 to 7, 10)
- Banjo, Guitar – Elkin Fowler* (tracks: 8, 9)
- Double Bass [Stand-Up Bass], Electric Bass – Peter Marshall (tracks: 1 to 7, 10)
- Electric Bass, Fiddle – Charlie Daniels (tracks: 8, 9)
- Electric Guitar – Ron Cornelius
- Engineer – Bob Potter
- Harmonica, Guitar – Bob Johnston (tracks: 8, 9)
- Organ – Bob Johnston (tracks: 1 to 7, 10)
- Photography By [Cover] – S. B. Elrod*
- Producer – Bob Johnston
- Vocals – Aileen Fowler (tracks: 8, 9), Corlynn Hanney (tracks: 8, 9), Donna Washburn (tracks: 1 to 7, 10), Jennifer Warren (tracks: 1 to 7, 10)
- Vocals [Uncredited] – Leonard Cohen
- Written-By – L. Cohen* (tracks: 1, 3 to 10)
NotesCatalog number 484454 2 on spine and disc
Catalog number COL 484454 2 on back sleeve
Catalog number 01-484454-10 on back sleeve and disc
All tracks published by Stranger Music, Inc., except track 2 published by Princess Music Pub. Corp.
© 1973 Sony Music Entertainment Inc. / Distribution Sony Music
Made in Austria
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 099748 445421
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): S0147414610-0303 44
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): S0147414610-0303 44 A10
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): S0147414610-0303 44 A5
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): Sony Music S0147414610-0303 44 E01
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1, 2, 3, 4): IFPI L554
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 949B
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 94K7
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 94Y5
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 94K4
- Rights Society (On disc): SACEM / BIEM
- Rights Society (On booklet): BIEM / STEMRA
- Label Code: LC 0162
- Other (Distribution Code): CB 151
|KC 31724||Leonard Cohen||Live Songs (LP, Album)||Columbia||KC 31724||US||1973|
|C 31724||Leonard Cohen||Live Songs (LP, Album)||Columbia||C 31724||Canada||1973|
|KC 31724||Leonard Cohen||Live Songs (LP, Album)||Columbia||KC 31724||US||Unknown|
|40-32272||Leonard Cohen||Canciones En Directo (Cass, Album, RE)||CBS||40-32272||Spain||1984|
|KC 31724||Leonard Cohen||Live Songs (LP, Album)||CBS||KC 31724||Canada||1973|