Dogwood - More Than Conquerors album flac
Title: More Than Conquerors
MP3 album: 1739 mb
FLAC album: 1983 mb
Other formats: WAV TTA AUD RA VOX MP2 MPC
More Than Conquerors. This album has an average beat per minute of 134 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 89/178 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist More Than Conquerors. BPM Profile More Than Conquerors. Album starts at 117BPM, ends at 162BPM (+45), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Dogwood. This Is Not a New Album.
Album · 1999 · 13 Songs. Get Apple Music on iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows. 13 Songs, 33 Minutes. More Than Conquerors Dogwood.
Dogwood – More Than Conquerors. Label: Tooth & Nail Records – TND 1134. Country: US. Released: 18 May 1999. Lyrics By, Music By – Dogwood. Mastered By – Brian Gardner. Photography – Ben Beres, Karl Bolton. Photography – Anthony St. James. Recorded By, Mixed By, Producer – Nick Raskulinecz. Vocals – Josh Kemble. Written-By – Molina (tracks: 4), Kemble (tracks: 1 to 4, 9 to 13), Castillo (tracks: 2), O'Donnell (tracks: 1, 3, 5 to 13). Notes.
Or get the Slacker Radio App to play this station - and hundreds more! Get the Slacker Radio App for the best experience on your device! GET APP.
More Than Conquerors. More Than Conquerors. Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample). I discovered Dogwood back in '99 right after the release of this album. I just recently found their album again and it brings back soooo many memories. Published on September 10, 2008.
More Than Conquerors is the fourth full-length album by San Diego punk band Dogwood. It is their first to be released on Tooth & Nail Records. The title is a reference to the Bible passage Romans Chapter 8, verse 37; "Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved u.
|3||Feel The Burn||3:40|
|5||Out Of The Picture||2:04|
|6||My Best Year||2:39|
|8||Everything Dies In Time||2:35|
|9||We Cry Victory||2:09|
|10||The Pain Is Gone||2:25|
|12||Left Out Cold||2:52|
|13||More Than Conquerors||2:34|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Tooth & Nail Records
- Copyright (c) – Tooth & Nail Records
- Copyright (c) – Thirsty Moon River Publishing
- Copyright (c) – Crazybreacher Music
- A&R – Bill Power
- Bass – Jason Harper
- Design, Layout – Suzy "Splab" Hutchinson*
- Drums – Russell Castillo
- Edited By [Pro-tools Editing] – Billy Joe Bowers*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Marek
- Executive Producer – Brandon Ebel
- Guitar – Sean O'Donnell
- Lyrics By, Music By – Dogwood
- Mastered By – Brian Gardner
- Photography – Ben Beres, Karl Bolton
- Photography [Band Photos] – Anthony St. James*
- Producer – Dogwood
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Producer – Nick Raskulinecz
- Vocals – Josh Kemble
- Written-By – Molina* (tracks: 4), Kemble* (tracks: 1 to 4, 9 to 13), Castillo* (tracks: 2), O'Donnell* (tracks: 1, 3, 5 to 13)
NotesRecorded & mixed at Sound City Recording Studios.
Mastered at Bernie Grundman Mastering, Hollywood, CA.
Layout and design for BEC Graphics.
Booking for The Militia Group.
© 1999 Thirsty Moon River Publishing (ASCAP).
© 1999 Crazy Breacher Music (ASCAP).
(P)&© 1999 Tooth&Nail Records.
Disc ring: TND1134 1-1-1IFPI L043 ifpi 1633.
UPC: 6 47077 11342 6.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 47077 11342 6
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L043
- Mould SID Code: ifpi I67A
- Matrix / Runout: TND1134
- Matrix / Runout (Reversed): 1-0-1
- Other (SPCN): 747401193X
- Other: AMXXXX
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|DPRO14113||Dogwood||More Than Conquerors (CD, Album, Promo)||Tooth & Nail Records||DPRO14113||US||1999|