Slick Shoes - Rusty album flac
MP3 album: 1252 mb
FLAC album: 1990 mb
Other formats: AAC TTA FLAC MIDI VOX VOC AA
Joe's Sick (Rusty Album Version).
Redirected from Rusty (Slick Shoes album)). Slick Shoes is a punk rock band from Antelope Valley, California. Their name comes from the hit 1985 movie, The Goonies, 'slick shoes' being one of the character Data's many gadgets. The band formed in 1994 and made their first release as a self-titled EP in 1997. They released sixfull-length CDs, four of them on Seattle-based Tooth & Nail Records
Slick Shoes was a pop punk band with Christian origins from Antelope Valley, California. They released 5 full length CDs, 4 of them on Seattle based Tooth and Nail Records.
In this room it's cold and dark It feels like me I'm far from home In this town there is no one The lamp is low, when can I go home? All I can do is hold on to what I have Why did it change?
Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample). This album starts of with a bang and takes that initial energy and blows through the entire disc. Right from the opening lines of "Feeble", this energetic So-Cal punk band rocks through all 45 or so minutes of this album. Tooth and Nail has found a wonderful punk band through Slick Shoes.
Parting Ways Burn Out Album Version. Прослушать Скачать 02:19. Parting Ways Burn Out Album Version. Прослушать Скачать 02:47. Прослушать Скачать 01:44. Fall Rusty Album Version. Прослушать Скачать 02:27. Friday Night Slick Shoes Album Version. Прослушать Скачать 02:53. For Better For Worse Burn Out Album Version. Прослушать Скачать 02:35. East On Tracks Burn Out Album Version. Прослушать Скачать 02:17.
Official Slick Shoes Page Booking: tomeasybooking. 30 May at 14:43 ·. Shout out to Slick Shoes from the Jonas Bros.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|6||Proved Me Wrong||2:03|
|7||Father Son Picnic||1:53|
Words By, Music By – Kelly Kepke
|13||By What Right||1:45|
|14||Tired Of You||2:07|
|15||What Happens Next||2:26|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Tooth & Nail Records
- Copyright (c) – Tooth & Nail Records
- Recorded At – Razor's Edge Recording
- Recorded At – Westbeach Recorders
- Mixed At – A&M Studios
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Copyright (c) – We Own Your Songs
- A&R – Bill Power
- Bass – Jeremiah*
- Design, Photography By [Photos] – 3AM*, Winni*
- Drums – Joe*
- Executive-Producer – Brandon Ebel
- Guitar – Jackson*
- Mastered By – Brian Gardner
- Mixed By, Producer, Tracking By [Vocals] – Steve Kravac
- Photography By [Band Photos] – John Nixon , Tom Kepke
- Tracking By – Atom Greenspan
- Vocals – Ryan*
- Words By, Music By – Slick Shoes (tracks: 1 To 9, 11 To 16)
NotesTracked at Razor's Edge, San Francisco.
Vocals tracked at West Beach, Hollywood.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 26297 10882 3
- Matrix / Runout: 152334-2XD3-7070-A *TND1008*
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L792
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2D3A
- Rights Society: SESAC
|TNC1088||Slick Shoes||Rusty (Cass, Album, Whi)||Tooth & Nail Records||TNC1088||US||1997|
|TNR1088||Slick Shoes||Rusty (LP, Album)||Tooth & Nail Records||TNR1088||US||1997|
|TN1088||Slick Shoes||Rusty (CD, Album, Promo)||Tooth & Nail Records||TN1088||US||1997|
|TNR1088||Slick Shoes||Rusty (LP, Album, Cok)||Tooth & Nail Records||TNR1088||Unknown|