Gladys Carter - Audio Lingual Digest - Spanish, Volume: 1 Number: 1 album flac
Title: Audio Lingual Digest - Spanish, Volume: 1 Number: 1
MP3 album: 1445 mb
FLAC album: 1148 mb
Other formats: MIDI DXD RA AUD MPC ASF WMA
Genre: Not albums
Catalog number SPL 101 is the LP, & 7SPL 101 the 45 Made and printed in . Each band includes Comprehension, Imitation, and Questions and Answers" - Meaning: all 12" tracks have the same three sub-tracks ‒ . Ejercico de comprensión . Ejercico de imitación . Cuestionario.
Gladys Carter - Audio Lingual Digest - Spanish, Volume: 1 Number: 1 (12", Gat + 7"). EAV Lexington, EAV Lexington. SPL 101, 7SPL 101. US. 1961. SPL 102, 7SPL 102. Gladys Carter. Kolla Aymara - Aima II (Musique Traditionnelle Des Andes) (Cass, Album).
Gladys Carter - Audio Lingual Digest - Spanish, Volume: 1 Number: 3 (2x12", Gat + 7"). SPL 103, 7SPL 103.
This course prepares the student to function effectively in conversations. Pronunciation and intonation are heavily stressed. Spanish Basic Course Volume 1. Spanish Basic Course.
The Reader's Digest Condensed Books were a series of hardcover anthology collections, published by the American general interest monthly family magazine Reader's Digest and distributed by direct mail. Most volumes contained five (although a considerable minority consisted of three, four, or six) current best-selling novels and nonfiction books which were abridged (or "condensed") specifically for Reader's Digest.
Audience of One is the third studio album by the singer-songwriter Heather Headley, released on January 13, 2009, by EMI Gospel. It is a collection of cover versions of popular gospel hymns as well as original songs. The album debuted at number 27 on the . Billboard 200 chart in January 2009. It also reached number one on Billboard's Top Gospel Albums and at number six on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart.
Volume 1 is your survival kit of essential words and phrases to get you by on your trip abroad. Volume 2 will have you talking about yourself, past, present, and future, expressing your opinions, chatting, and flirting (who knows?).
|A1||La Ropa de Papel Dialogue|
|A2||Los Deportes Narrative|
|B1||El Año Nuevo Dramatization|
|B2||Los Debates Políticos Narrative|
|C||Los Deportes Ejercico de Imitatión|
|D||El Año Nuevo Ejercico de Imitatión|
- Published By – EAV Educational Audio Visual Inc.
- Published By – S. P. Puner
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EAV Educational Audio Visual Inc.
- Design – Jack Reich
- Edited By – Gladys Carter
- Text By, Edited By – Dr. Juan C. Garcia
- Voice [Speaker] – Enrique de la Torre, Francisco Forcade (tracks: A ‒ C), Maria Brenes (tracks: A, B, D), Marta Casañas (tracks: A, B, D), Ricardo Florit (tracks: A, B, D)
NotesCatalog number SPL 101 is the LP, & 7SPL 101 the 45
Made and printed in U.S.A.
"Each band includes Comprehension, Imitation, and Questions and Answers"
- Meaning: all 12" tracks have the same three sub-tracks ‒
a.) Ejercico de comprensión
b.) Ejercico de imitación
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A runout): SAL 101A // BMY 3043
- Matrix / Runout (B runout): SAL 101B // BMY 3044
- Matrix / Runout (C runout): 7SAL 101A // BMY 3045
- Matrix / Runout (D runout): 7SAL 101B // BMY 3046
- Matrix / Runout (A label): SPL 101A
- Matrix / Runout (B label): SPL 101B
- Matrix / Runout (C label): 7SPL 101A
- Matrix / Runout (D label): 7SPL 101B