Bob Dylan - Brixton Fourth Evening album flac
Title: Brixton Fourth Evening
Style: Folk Rock, Blues Rock, Rock & Roll
MP3 album: 1793 mb
FLAC album: 1921 mb
Other formats: MMF TTA MOD WAV MP2 AUD MPC
Genre: Rock / Blues / Folk and Country
Bob Dylan is the debut studio album by American singer-songwriter Bob Dylan, released on March 19, 1962 by Columbia Records. Produced by Columbia's legendary talent scout John H. Hammond, who signed Dylan to the label, the album features folk standards, plus two original compositions, "Talkin' New York" and "Song to Woody".
Brixton Academy London, England 22 November 2005. Bob Dylan (vocal & piano). Stu Kimball (guitar). Bob Dylan Brixton live Positively 4th Street. Previous PostNovember 21: Bob Dylan Tangled Up In Blue live in Boston 1975 Next PostNovember 22: Bob Dylan 2nd session for Bob Dylan (album) 1961. Leave a Reply Cancel reply.
4. It's about time Bob Dylan sings the standards. As an aging rock legend, he's entitled to one holiday record and a crack or two at the Great American Songbook; with 2009's Christmas From the Heart, a surprising continuation of his late-career hot streak, he checked the former box. On Shadows in the Night, the follow-up to 2012's excellent Tempest, the master songwriter plays interpreter, tackling 10 sentimental ballads recorded by Frank Sinatra in the 1940s, '50s and '60s.
On May 16th, 1966, Bob Dylan released Blonde on Blonde, arguably the best album of his career. The next day, he would be in Manchester, England, for a concert at the Free Trade Hall, the 11th date of the European leg of his world tour. Dylan was in his lightning-rod phase, being seen as a turncoat by the folkie community aghast that he dared to rock out with an electric guitar.
|1-4||She Belongs To Me||5:05|
|1-5||Cry A While||5:20|
|1-6||Shelter From The Storm||7:14|
|1-7||Down Along The Cove||6:10|
|1-8||Positively 4th Street||6:16|
|1-9||High Water (For Charley Patton)||6:46|
|1-10||Most Likely You Go Your Way (And I'll Go Mine)||5:58|
|1-12||Stuck Inside Of Mobile With The Memphis Blues Again||7:34|
|1-13||A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall||6:25|
|1-14||Honest With Me||6:14|
|2-1||The Lonesome Death Of Hattie Carroll||5:41|
|2-4||Like A Rolling Stone||6:23|
|2-5||All Along The Watchtower||5:23|
|2-6||Tears Of Rage||7:13|
|2-7||Never Gonna Be The Same Again||4:08|
|2-8||Tangled Up In Blue||7:11|
|2-10||You Ain't Goin' Nowhere||4:52|
|2-11||Things Have Changed||6:38|
|2-12||If Dogs Run Free||5:08|
- Recorded At – Brixton Academy
- Recorded At – CCH, Hamburg
- Recorded At – AWD-Hall
- Recorded At – Oberhausen Arena
- Recorded At – Mittelhessen Arena
- Acoustic Guitar – Stuart Kimball
- Banjo – Donnie Herron
- Bass – Tony Garnier
- Drums – George Recile
- Electric Guitar – Stuart Kimball
- Harp – Bob Dylan
- Keyboards – Bob Dylan
- Lap Steel Guitar – Donnie Herron
- Mandolin – Donnie Herron
- Pedal Steel Guitar – Donnie Herron
- Violin – Donnie Herron
- Vocals – Bob Dylan
NotesWednesday 23rd November 2005, Brixton Academy, London, England. Includes 8 Pages Booklet.
CD2 Bonus Tracks:
Track 6: 24/10-05, Hamburg, CCH (Saal 1) Germany.
Track 7: 26/10-05 Hannover, AWD Hall, Germany.
Track 8: 29/10-05 Oberhausen, Arena, Gemany.
Tracks 9-10: 30/10-05 Wetzlar, Mittelhessen Arena, Germany.
Tracks 11-12: 4/11-05 Amneville, Metz, France.
CD1: 79:30 Minutes / CD2: 77:05 Minutes.