Jimmy Smith - Cool Blues album flac
Title: Cool Blues
Style: Bop, Soul-Jazz
MP3 album: 1257 mb
FLAC album: 1997 mb
Other formats: VOX MIDI DMF APE MP2 AC3 WMA
Cool Blues is a live album by American jazz organist Jimmy Smith featuring performances recorded at Small's Paradise in New York City in 1958 but not released on the Blue Note label until 1980. The album was rereleased on CD with three bonus tracks recorded at the same performance. Dark Eyes" (Traditional) – 11:43. Groovin' at Small's" (Babs Gonzales) – 12:01. Announcements by Babs Gonzales – 0:26 Bonus track on CD reissue.
Written-By – Charlie Parker. 6. What's New. Written-By – B. Haggart, J. Burke. Cool Blues (LP, Album, Mono). CDP 7 84441 2. Jimmy Smith. Cool Blues (CD, Album, RE).
Request an album send to friend. Jimmy Smith - Cool Blues.
Jimmy Smith, Jimmy Smith. Digital Download - Blue Note 2. Groovin' at Smalls.
Love Is a Many Splendored Thing. It's All Right With Me. At The Club Baby Grand. Remastered Hits Vol, 3. 2019 All Tracks Remastered. A Complete Date With Jimmy Smith! Jimmy Smith. Sam Price, Jimmy Smith, Buddy Tate, Dickie Wells, Walter Page, Emmett Berry.
Tracks: 1. Dark Eyes (traditional) 2. Groovin' At Small's (Babs Gonzales) 3. Announcement by Babs Gonzales 4. A Night In Tunisia (D. Gillespie-F, Paparelli) 5. Cool Blues (Charlie Parker) 6. What's New (B. Haggart-J. Burke) 7. Small's Minor (Jimmy Smith) 8. Once In A While (M. Edwards-B.
Dark Eyes 22. Cool Blues 23. A Night in Tunisia 24. What's New? 25. Small's Minor 26. Once in a While. Universe Remasterings. Thanks to snobb for the addition. Back At The Chicken Shack: The Incredible Jimmy Smith Remastered Blue Note 2007. 7 Classic Albums - Jimmy Smith Real Gone Jazz 2013.
1. Dark Eyes - Live At Small's Paradise, New 2002. Cool Blues - Live At Small's Paradise, New 2002. What's New - Live At Small's Paradise, New 2002. 7. Small's Minor - Live At Small's Paradise, New 2002.
|A1||Groovin' At Small's||11:50|
|B2||A Night In Tunisia||16:47|
- Record Company – United Artists Music And Records Group, Inc.
- Manufactured By – King Record Co. Ltd
- Recorded At – Small's Paradise
- Alto Saxophone – Lou Donaldson
- Art Direction – Goro Kunisada
- Design [Cover] – Shinji Aizawa
- Drums – Art Blakey (tracks: A1, A2, B2), Donald Bailey (tracks: B1)
- Engineer – Rudy Van Gelder
- Engineer [Re-mix] – Tony Sestanovich
- Guitar – Eddie McFadden
- Organ – Jimmy Smith
- Photography By [Photo] – Akiyoshi Miyashita
- Producer [Original Session] – Alfred Lion
- Producer [Produced For Release], Liner Notes – Michael Cuscuna
- Tenor Saxophone – Tina Brooks
NotesRecorded live at Small's Paradise in New York City on April 7, 1958.
This album was recorded in mono.
Includes Japanese liner notes.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): (ILBT 1822)
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): (ILBT 1823)
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Other (Price): ¥2,300
|LT-1054||Jimmy Smith||Cool Blues (LP, Album, Mono)||Blue Note||LT-1054||US||1980|
|7243 5 35587 2 7, 5355872||Jimmy Smith||Cool Blues (CD, Album, RM, RP)||Blue Note, Blue Note||7243 5 35587 2 7, 5355872||Europe||Unknown|
|CDP 7 84441 2||Jimmy Smith||Cool Blues (CD, Album, RE)||Blue Note||CDP 7 84441 2||US||1990|
|7243 5 35587 2 7, 5355872||Jimmy Smith||Cool Blues (CD, Album, RE, RM, RP)||Blue Note, Blue Note||7243 5 35587 2 7, 5355872||Europe||Unknown|
|7243 5 35587 2 7||Jimmy Smith||Cool Blues (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Blue Note||7243 5 35587 2 7||US||2002|