Sum 41 - Screaming Bloody Murder album flac
Title: Screaming Bloody Murder
Style: Alternative Rock, Punk
MP3 album: 1337 mb
FLAC album: 1767 mb
Other formats: AIFF VQF APE MIDI XM MPC RA
Reason to Believe 0:00 Screaming Bloody Murder 3:27 Skumfuck 6:25 Time for You to Go 10:13 Jessica Kill 13:12 What Am I to Say 16:04 Holy Image of Lies 20:16. Screaming Bloody Murder (Album Version). UMG (от лица компании "Island Records"); UMPI, AMRA, LatinAutor, Kobalt Music Publishing, ASCAP" и другие авторские общества (10). Skumfuk (Album Version). Sum 41. Авторы текста и музыки.
Screaming Bloody Murder is the fifth studio album by Canadian rock band Sum 41, released on March 29, 2011, after many delays. It is the band's second album produced by frontman Deryck Whibley. It is the band's last album to be released on Island Records before they had fulfilled their contract with the major label in 2016 and their first album not to be released on Aquarius Records, which they left in 2010.
Screaming Bloody Murder tells the story of a man on the brink of insanity. The narrator is confused and frustrated, trying to figure out what he believes in. it takes things up a notch, with a forceful and cutting rhythm and vocals to match. The song opens slowly and quietly only to spped up and explode with multiple guitars, a heavy drum line, and passionate vocals. The first single from Sum 41’s fifth studio album of the same name was officially released on February 7, 2011
Screaming Bloody Murder" is the first single from Sum 41's fifth studio album of the same name, officially released on February 7, 2011, although originally slated for release in August 2010. This is Sum 41's first single to feature guitarist Tom Thacker. The song's working title was "Panic Attack" and it was written by Thacker for the album Muertos Vivos by his other band Gob, though it did not make the album, then reworked, rearranged and re-recorded by guitarist Deryck Whibley
Sum 41 - Screaming Bloody Murder (2011). Sum 41 – Screaming Bloody Murder from. 2. Sum 41 – Screaming Bloody Murder. Sum 41 - Screaming Bloody Murder (2011) – Reason To Believe. Неизвестен – Sum 41 -Screaming Bloody Murder. ru Sum 41 – Jessica Kill (2011 - Screaming Blood. 5:23. Deryck Whibley/Sum 41/Thomas Thacker – Screaming Bloody Murder. Sum 41 – Crash 2011 - Screaming Bloody Murder. Sum 41 – What Am I to Say (Screaming Bloody Murde. :44. Sum 41 ( 2011 - Screaming Bloody Murder) – Exit Song. ru – Screaming Bloody Murder. Sum 41 – Holy Image of Lies (2011 Screaming Blood. :47. Sum 41 – Holy Image Of Lies (Screaming Bloody Murder).
Screaming Bloody Murder is the fifth studio album to Sum 41. It is the last album with Steve Jocz before he is replaced by Frank Zummo. It is also the first album to have Tom Thacker on lead guitar. In late 2008, the band planned to return to the studio to record a new EP (similar to Half Hour of Power), but Deryck kept writing more new material and it got to so much that they had about 30 songs that Deryck had written. The band had hired the legendary producer Gil Norton to produce.
У нас вы сможете скачать Sum 41 - Screaming Bloody Murder (2011) MP3 через торрент бесплатно и без регистрации,,. 1. Reason To Believe 2. Screaming Bloody Murder 3. Skumfuk 4. Time For You To Go 5. Jessica Kill 6. What I Am To Say 7. Holy Image Of Lies 8. Sick Of Everyone 9. Happiness Machine 10. Crash 11. Blood In My Eyes 12. Baby You Don't Wanna Know 13. Back Where I Belong 14. Exit Song. Скачать Sum 41 - Screaming Bloody Murder (2011) MP3 через торрент бесплатно и без регистрации.
Screaming Bloody Murder Sum 41. Alternative. Listen on Apple Music. 15. Reason to Believe (Acoustic).
Screaming Bloody Murder. I'm not quite myself these days Guess we all come undone time to time in different ways well I have myself to blame See the rest of the song lyrics.
|1||Reason To Believe||3:28|
|2||Screaming Bloody Murder||3:25|
|4||Time For You To Go||3:01|
|6||What Am I To Say||4:12|
|A Dark Road Out Of Hell|
|7||Holy Image Of Lies||3:47|
|8||Sick Of Everyone||3:05|
|11||Blood In My Eyes||4:17|
|12||Baby You Don't Wanna Know||3:34|
|13||Back Where I Belong||3:42|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Def Jam Music Group
- Copyright (c) – Island Def Jam Music Group
- Published By – Rectum Renovator Music
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – EMI April Music Inc.
- Recorded At – Perfect Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Mr. Biz Studio
- Recorded At – Eastwest Studios
- Recorded At – Capitol Studios
- Mixed At – South Beach Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- A&R – Evan Lipschutz
- A&R [Administration] – Javon Greene
- Art Direction, Design – Varnish Studio Inc
- Bass – Cone McCaslin
- Coordinator [Art And Photography] – Kristen Yiengst
- Design [Styling] – Marjan Malakpour
- Drums – Stevo 32
- Engineer – Ryan Hewitt
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Deryck Whibley, Joe Hirst, Travis Huff
- Engineer [Assistant Engineering] – Ben O'Neil, Jason Donehey, Ken Sluiter, Robbes Steiglitz
- Lead Vocals, Guitar – Deryck Whibley
- Management [Business Affairs] – Antoinette Trotman, Ian Allen , Nicole Wyskdarko, Vol S. Davis III
- Management [International Marketing] – Jamie Hole
- Management [Marketing] – Paul Resta
- Management [Red Light Management] – Lexi Ben-Meir, Ron Laffitte
- Mixed By – Chris Lord-Alge (tracks: 6, 13), Deryck Whibley (tracks: 4, 10, 12, 14), Tom Lord-Alge
- Mixed By [Additional Mix Engineering] – Andrew Schubert, Brad Townsend
- Mixed By [Assisted] – Femio Hernandez, Keith Armstrong (tracks: 6, 13), Nik Karpen (tracks: 6, 13)
- Other [International Marketing] – Mike Alexander
- Percussion – Dan Chase (tracks: 7, 9)
- Photography By – James Minchin III
- Piano – James Levine (tracks: 10)
- Producer – Deryck Whibley
- Product Manager [Package Production] – Doug Joswick
- Written-By – Deryck Whibley, Matt Squire (tracks: 12), Tom Thacker (tracks: 2)
Notes℗© 2011 The Island Def Jam Music Group
Made in the E.U.
© 2011 Rectum Renovator Music (SOCAN) / "Screaming Bloody Murder" © 2011 Rectum Renovator Music (SOCAN)/Copyright Control and "Baby You Don't Wanna Know" © 2011 Rectum Renovator Music (SOCAN)/EMI April Music., Inc. O/B/O itself and Cletis Jones (ASCAP).
Recorded at Perfect Sound Studios, Mr. Biz Studio, Eastwest Studios and Capitol Studios, Hollywood, CA.
All songs mixed at South Beach Studios
Mastered at Sterling Sound, NYC.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 0527 65828 5
- Label Code: LC00407
- Rights Society: BIEM/SRDM
- Matrix / Runout (outer ring): 06025 276 582-8 01 + 52707761
- Matrix / Runout (inner ring): 4* Universal logos
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LV27
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0147
|602527400877||Sum 41||Screaming Bloody Murder (CD, Album)||Island Records||602527400877||Europe||2011|
|274 008-7||Sum 41||Screaming Bloody Murder (CD, Album)||Island Records||274 008-7||Indonesia||2011|
|2765828||Sum 41||Screaming Bloody Murder (CD, Album)||Mercury||2765828||Europe||2011|
|B0014371-02||Sum 41||Screaming Bloody Murder (CD, Album)||Island Records||B0014371-02||US||2011|
|2740087||Sum 41||Screaming Blood Murder (CD, Album)||Island Records||2740087||Australia||2011|