Bauhaus - Mask album flac
Style: Post-Punk, Goth Rock
MP3 album: 1451 mb
FLAC album: 1332 mb
Other formats: MP2 MP1 MOD AUD VQF MP3 AIFF
Mask is the second studio album by English post-punk band Bauhaus. It was released in 1981 by record label Beggars Banquet.
Label: Beggars Banquet – BBL 29CD. Words By, Music By – Bauhaus. Total Programme Length 54:31. Tracks 1-10 taken from the album Mask ℗ 1981 Beggars Banquet. Tracks 11-13 taken from the . BEG 74T ℗ 1982 Beggars Banquet. Track 14 taken from the single, BEG 59 ℗ 1981 Beggars Banquet.
On October 1st, 1981 the ‘Godfathers of Goth’ Bauhaus released their second studio album Mask. The record contained the singles Kick in The Eye and The Passion of Lovers, which expanded the instruments in the band’s sonic repertoire with the latter song’s use of keyboards and acoustic guitars, and the former song’s funky rhythms and saxophones courtesy of guitarist Daniel Ash, also featured on the tracks Dancing and In Fear of Fear.
Mask is the second studio album by English post-punk band Bauhaus. The album cover is a drawing by guitarist Daniel Ash. The original artwork for the album was a gatefold sleeve with blue text on the inside and a stark black-and-white image of the band
The title of the album is probably misleading, because this album is indeed one of the most varied i've ever had the pleasure of listening to. Having been born in 1992, I have absolutely no idea how effective the music of Bauhaus would have been in the Metal-dominant 80's.
Managing the sometimes hard-to-negotiate trick of expanding their sound while retaining all the qualities which got them attention to begin with, on Mask the members of Bauhaus consciously stretched themselves into newer areas of music and performance, resulting in an album that was arguably even better than the band's almost flawless debut.
|A1||Hair Of The Dog|
|A2||Passion Of Lovers|
|A3||Of Lillies And Remains|
|B1||Kick In The Eye 2|
|B2||In Fear Of Fear|
|B3||Muscle In Plastic|
|B4||The Man With The X-Ray Eyes|
- Pressed By – WEA Records Pressing Plant, West Drayton
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Beggars Banquet
- Copyright (c) – Beggars Banquet
- Published By – Beggars Banquet Music
- Distributed By – WEA Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Playground Studio, London
- Recorded At – Jam Studios
- Artwork [Cover Drawing] – Daniel Ash
- Engineer – John Etchells, Kenny Jones , Mike Hedges
- Photography By – Chris Garnham
- Producer, Music By, Words By, Composed By – Bauhaus
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label matrix): BEGA 29 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label matrix): BEGA 29 B
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Runout): BEGA 29 A1 LB W-L
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Runout): BEGA 29 B1 LB W-L
|BEGA 29, BEGA29||Bauhaus||Mask (LP, Album, Gat)||Beggars Banquet, Beggars Banquet||BEGA 29, BEGA29||UK||1981|
|205552||Bauhaus||Mask (LP, Album)||Beggars Banquet, Virgin||205552||France||1981|
|58.002||Bauhaus||Mask (LP, Album)||4AD, Polygram||58.002||Greece||1982|
|POW 6018||Bauhaus||Mask (LP, Album, Gat)||Powderworks Records & Tapes, Beggars Banquet||POW 6018||Australia||1981|
|834849-4||Bauhaus||Mask (Cass, Album)||Vertigo, Beggars Banquet||834849-4||Canada||Unknown|