Georgia Kelly - Seapeace (Music For Harp) album flac
Title: Seapeace (Music For Harp)
Style: New Age, Ambient
MP3 album: 1982 mb
FLAC album: 1336 mb
Other formats: MP3 AIFF RA VOX XM AHX MP1
Genre: Electronic / Classical / Folk and Country
B2: Begins just before daybreak with the sounds of awakening birds. The sunrise is heralded with double fifths and the music progresses through a sunfilled and peaceful morning. Rights Society: ASCAP. Other Versions (5 of 11) View All. Cat.
B2: Begins just before daybreak with the sounds of awakening birds.
Album · 1977 · 4 Songs. 3. Aeolian Temple Music. Released: Dec 31, 1977.
Download Seapeace by Georgia Kelly on the independent record store by musicians for musicians. GEORGIA KELLY was classically trained on both piano and harp and began composing music while in her teens. Her music has been used in documentaries, TV programs, and in hospitals and clinics.
Georgia Kelly Seapeace: Music for Harp. dig it. excellent. Release Date: 1978 Tracklist. dukeofbedford July 26th 18. Give Your Opinion on Seapeace: Music for Harp. Staff & Contributors // Site Forum // Contact us. Bands:.
Provided to YouTube by CDBaby Seapeace · Georgia Kelly Seapeace ℗ 1978 Georgia Kelly Released on: 1978-01-01 Auto-generated by YouTube. Альбомы ваших любимых исполнителей, огромный каталог музыки и многое другое.
MP3 Music, June 29, 2011. Customers who bought this item also bought.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Nῑladpadmam (Blue Lotus)||11:00|
Violin [Electric] – Tony Selvage
|B3||Aeolian Temple Music||7:54|
Engineer – Arne Frager
- Recorded At – Pranava Studios, Hollywood, CA
- Recorded At – Spectrum Studios, Venice, CA
- Copyright (c) – Heru Productions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Heru Productions
- Copyright (c) – Georgia Kelly
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Georgia Kelly
- Pressed By – Europadisk
- Composed By – Georgia Kelly
- Design [Cover, Label], Layout – Jeffrey Bishop
- Design [Cover], Layout – Georgia Kelly
- Engineer – Hal Hellerman (tracks: A1 to B1)
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Mixed By – Arne Frager, Georgia Kelly
- Photography By [Cover] – Kas
- Photography By [Liner Photo] – Mark Grossenbacher
NotesRecorded Friday, 13 January 1978 at Pranava Studios, Hollywood, Calif, except for Track B4 recorded 25 January 1978 at Spectrum Studios, Venice, Calif.
A1: Blends an adaptation of an Indian raga with Western harmonies.
B3: Based on the ancient Greek mode.
B4: Begins just before daybreak with the sounds of awakening birds. The sunrise is heralded with double fifths and the music progresses through a sunfilled and peaceful morning.
Record © & ℗ 1978, Heru Productions
Music © & ℗ 1978, Georgia Kelly
Catalog number does not appear on the release. It is extracted from the vinyl runouts.
Tracks are numbered 1-4 on the release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Etched): HERU 101-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Etched): HERU 101-B
- Matrix / Runout (Both Sides, Stamped Europadisk Circle Logo): EDP
|OZT 40724||Georgia Kelly||Seapeace (Cass, Album, Dol)||Global Pacific Records||OZT 40724||US||1987|
|ORB 2891||Georgia Kelly||Seapeace (CD, Album)||Oreade Music||ORB 2891||Switzerland||Unknown|
|GPD 321||Georgia Kelly||Seapeace (CD, Album)||Global Pacific Records||GPD 321||US||1987|
|H-101||Georgia Kelly||Seapeace (CD, Album)||Heru Records||H-101||US||Unknown|
|HERU 101||Georgia Kelly||Seapeace (Music For Harp) (Cass, Album)||Heru Records||HERU 101||US||1978|