Moloko - Statues album flac
Style: Leftfield, Downtempo
MP3 album: 1790 mb
FLAC album: 1384 mb
Other formats: XM AC3 WMA ASF ADX TTA AAC
So goodnight my dear Hope you're feeling well Hope you're feeling very clear In this song and rhyme Thoughts of changes that Keep ourselves intact. And yes, it's hard to fake But I'm faltering In the steps I'm about to take I am sure it's true What is all for me Is much the same to you. If all the statues in the world Would turn to flesh with teeth of pearl Would they be kind enough to comfort me? The setting sun is set in stone And it remains for me alone To carve my own and set it free
WMG, PIAS (от лица компании "Echo"); The Harry Fox Agency, Inc. (HFA), ARESA, BMG Rights Management, ASCAP, LatinAutor" и другие авторские общества (4). Композиция. Cannot Contain This (Mojolators Remix). All Back to the Mine: Volume I - A Collection of Remixes.
Label: Echo – RR 8412-2, Roadrunner Records – RR 8412-2. The dance duo Moloko is the result of a strategically placed pick up line that singer Roisin Murphy in 1994 at a party at producer Mark Brydon. Do You Like My Tight Sweater? ' was also the title of their brilliant debut CD (1995), in which dance, funk and trip hop was combined with a unique sense of humor.
Catalogue is a greatest hits album by English-Irish electronic music duo Moloko. It was released on 17 July 2006 by The Echo Label. Spanning two discs, Catalogue contains Moloko's singles and a track exclusive to this compilation, "Bankrupt Emotionally". The second disc contains a live recording of a concert recorded in 2003 at Brixton Academy, at the end of the band's eight-month tour performed that year. The US version does not contain the second disc.
Слушайте и скачивайте moloko - (statues - 2002) на Хотплеере в mp. Moloko - (Statues - 2002). Moloko/Moloko - Pure Pleasure Seeker 07:00. Шульц Даша - Moloko 03:23. Даша Шульц - Moloko 03:23. Санька - Moloko 05:02. Moloko - Sing It Back 07:36. CALIFORNIA - Moloko 03:25. Tommy Cash - Moloko 05:29. Kenaya - Moloko 04:06. Kenaya - Moloko 00:54. Праздник на ура! Moloko - be like you 04:45. Jesus Nava - Moloko (Original Mix) 06:19. 04-DJ Moloko - Spiller Mix (Quadro 2001) 09:42.
Listen free to Moloko – Statues (Familiar Feeling, Come On and more). After working with live musicians on their previous effort Things to Make and Do, Moloko returned to electronic territory with this album (although the previous album's organic influences remains, as seen on "Familiar Feeling" and "Over and Over"). At the time of its release, the long-term romantic partnership between group members Róisín Murphy and Mark Brydon had dissolved, setting the stage for Murphy's 2005 solo album Ruby Blue.
Redirected from Statues (Album)). Statues is the fourth and final studio album by English-Irish electronic music duo Moloko. It was released on 3 March 2003 by The Echo Label. After working with live musicians on their previous album, Things to Make and Do (2000), Moloko returned to electronic territory with this album, although the previous album's organic influences remains, as seen on "Familiar Feeling" and "Over & Over".
Statues is the fourth and final studio album by the Anglo-Irish electronic duo Moloko, released on 3 March 2003 by Echo Records. 2 Notable album tracks.
|3||Cannot Contain This||5:39|
|6||Blow X Blow||3:12|
|8||The Only Ones||4:13|
|9||I Want You||5:05|
|10||Over & Over||9:51|
- Licensed From – The Echo Label Ltd.
- Marketed By – Roadrunner Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The Echo Label Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – The Echo Label Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Moon Records
- Recorded At – Metropolis Studios
- Mixed At – Metropolis Studios
- Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone – James Knight
- Art Direction, Design – Suburbia
- Backing Vocals – Lisa Millett (tracks: 1, 3, 7, 9, 10), Steve Edwards (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 10)
- Bass Trombone – Peter North*
- Cello – Andrew Fuller, Ann Lines, Christine Jady, Joy Hawley, Sophie Harris, Tony Finigan*
- Conductor, Cello – Audrey Riley
- Double Bass – Bill Mcgee*, Corin Long, Daniel Manners*, Elizabeth Bradley
- Drums – Paul Slowly
- Engineer [Assistant] – Chris Barrett (tracks: 4, 10), Gavin Goldberg, Rohan Onraet
- Engineer [Recording, Mix] – Matt Lawrence
- Horns – P Eastop*, Richard Steggal*
- Lead Guitar – Arik Marshall (tracks: 3, 8)
- Photography By – Elaine Constantine
- Piano, Keyboards, Programmed By, Written-By [Strings], Arranged By [Strings, Brass] – Eddie Stevens
- Programmed By – Ian Porter
- Programmed By, Engineer [Recording], Producer, Written-By, Written-By [Strings] – Mark Brydon
- Recorded By [Strings] – Steve Orchard (tracks: 4, 10)
- Saxophone – James Hunt*
- Tenor Saxophone – Ben Castle
- Trombone – Barnaby Dickinson, Nichol Thompson*, Winston Rollins
- Trumpet – Henry Collins , Simon Finch
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Chris Storr, Dominic Glover, Grame Flowers*, N Bray*
- Viola – Chris Pitsillides, Clare Finmore*, Catherine Musker*, Peter Collyer, Peter Lale, Richard Nelson, Susan Dench*
- Violin – Ann Morfee, Brigett Davey*, Charles Mutter, Chris Tombling, Clare Thompson, Emma Welton, Harriet Davis*, Helen Paterson, James Harris*, Juliet Snell, Kathy Share*, Laura Melhuish, Leo Payne, Liz Partridge, Richard George, R Salter*
- Vocals, Written-By – Roisin Murphy*
NotesBooklet: 4 pages . clear Jewel Cases
Catalog number MR-375-2 «Echo», «Ukrainian Records», «Moon Records» taken from the spines.
Catalog number MR 375-2 «Moon Records» taken from the CD label.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 4 820011 260011 >
- Barcode (Scanned): 4820011260011
- Matrix / Runout: MOON RECORDS MR - 375 - 2
- Mastering SID Code: IFPILU003
- Mould SID Code: ifpi UAA03
|ECHCD44||Moloko||Statues (CD, Album)||Echo||ECHCD44||UK||2003|
|MCI 84074-2||Moloko||Statues (CD, Album)||MCI||MCI 84074-2||Israel||2003|
|88883723542||Moloko||Statues (CD, Album)||Echo, Sony Music||88883723542||Taiwan||2013|
|LXZ 030106||Moloko||Statues (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Virgin||LXZ 030106||Russia||2003|
|113.0044.020, ECHCD44||Moloko||Statues (CD, Album)||PIAS, Echo||113.0044.020, ECHCD44||Russia||2004|