Miles Osland - Saxercize album flac
MP3 album: 1118 mb
FLAC album: 1189 mb
Other formats: AUD MP1 MIDI VQF XM AA AHX
Miles Osland - Saxercize (CD, Album). Miles Osland Little Big Band. Miles Osland Little Big Band - My Old Kentucky Home (CD, Album). Various - Gospel Jazz (CD, Album).
Start your shopping here and you'll support All About Jazz in the process. Learn how. About Miles Osland. On the Road by Jack Bowers. Stinkin' . by Jack Bowers.
1 I Get A Kick Out Of You 5:45. Alto Saxophone – Miles Davis (tracks: 1, 3, 7) Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Bass Clarinet – Lisa Osland Arranged By – Miles Osland Bass – Kevin Tkacz, Stewart Miller (tracks: 1 to 3, 5) Drums – Bob Rummage (tracks: 1 to 3, 5), Mike Lacy (tracks: 4, 7) Engineer – Tom Tandy French Horn – Kenny Ringel Graphics – Scott Fuller Guitar – Cal Collins (tracks
Sexercize" is a song by Australian singer Kylie Minogue from her twelfth studio album Kiss Me Once (2014). The song was written by Sia Furler, Marcus Lomax, Jordan Johnson, Stefan Johnson, Clarence Coffee and Nella Tahrini, whilst production was handled by The Monsters & The Strangerz and Kelly Sheehan. Musically, "Sexercize" is a dubstep song that incorporates influences of urban-R&B and electronic dance music.
Слушайте Christmas Saxophones: SaXmas от Miles Osland на Deezer. Благодаря потоковой трансляции музыки на Deezer вы можете слушать более 53 млн треков, создавать свои плейлисты и делиться любимыми песнями с друзьями. Christmas Saxophones: SaXmas. Miles Osland 11-11-2016. Общая длительность:49 min. 01.
Milestones (CL 1193) is a studio album by American jazz trumpeter and composer Miles Davis, recorded with his "first great quintet" augmented as a sextet. It was released in 1958 by Columbia Records. Tenor saxophonist John Coltrane's return to Davis' group in 1958 coincided with the "modal phase" albums: Milestones and Kind of Blue (1959) are both considered essential examples of 1950s modern jazz. Davis at this point was experimenting with modes – scale patterns other than major and minor.
All the great songs and lyrics from the "Saxercise" album ont he Web's largest and most authoritative lyrics resource.
|1||I Get A Kick Out Of You||5:45|
|4||One For Wayne||5:40|
|5||Lisa's Da Bossa||5:46|
|6||Prelude To A Kiss||3:30|
|8||Sonnet For Sidney||1:36|
- Mixed At – Track 16 Studios
- Mastered At – K Disc Mastering
- Alto Saxophone – Miles Davis (tracks: 1, 3, 7)
- Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Bass Clarinet – Lisa Osland
- Arranged By – Miles Osland
- Bass – Kevin Tkacz, Stewart Miller (tracks: 1 to 3, 5)
- Drums – Bob Rummage (tracks: 1 to 3, 5), Mike Lacy (tracks: 4, 7)
- Engineer – Tom Tandy
- French Horn – Kenny Ringel
- Graphics – Scott Fuller
- Guitar – Cal Collins (tracks: 1, 2, 5), Will Renshaw
- Guitar, Bass – David Goldflies (tracks: 7)
- Illustration [Cover] – Sam D. Johnson
- Keyboards – Hal Cruse (tracks: 7)
- Liner Notes – Lanny Morgan, Ramon Ricker
- Mastered By – Carol Hibbs
- Mixed By – David Henderson , Lisa Osland, Miles Osland, Tom Tandy
- Photography By – Larry Nelson , Lisa Osland
- Piano – Keith McCutchen, Larry Harris (tracks: 1 to 3, 5)
- Producer – Miles Osland
- Tenor Saxophone – David Anderson (tracks: 1, 3, 7), Hunt Butler (tracks: 1, 3, 7)
- Trombone – Brad Jackson , Brent Gerlach, John Hayes , Mark Casto
- Trumpet – David Hummel , Sam Miller , Steve Bottom, Teresa Rata, Todd Hastings (tracks: 4), Vince DiMartino (tracks: 1, 2)
- Tuba – Dick Barnes
- Vibraphone, Percussion – Brian Mason
- Woodwind – Miles Osland
NotesRecording date and place not given.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 017231300922
- Other (SPARS Code): ADD