Tony Mottola - Heart & Soul album flac
Title: Heart & Soul
Style: Easy Listening, Instrumental
MP3 album: 1985 mb
FLAC album: 1740 mb
Other formats: AAC MOD ADX MP2 TTA AA MOD
Heart & Soul (LP, Album). Project 3 Total Sound, Project 3 Total Sound, Festival Records, Festival Records. SPJL-932173, PR-5003-SD. PR 5003 M. Tony Mottola. Heart & Soul (LP, Album, Mono).
Anthony C. Mottola (April 18, 1918 – August 9, 2004) was an American jazz guitarist who released dozens of solo albums. Mottola was born in Kearny, New Jersey and died in Denville. Like many of his contemporaries, Mottola started out learning to play the banjo and then took up the guitar. He had his first guitar lessons from his father. He toured with an orchestra led by George Hall in 1936, marking the beginning of his professional life. His first recordings were duets with guitarist Carl Kress
Heart and Soul is a exotica music album recording by TONY MOTTOLA released in 1966 on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette. A1 Heart And Soul A2 If He Walked Into My Life A3 Lullabye Of The Leaves A4 I'm Getting Sentimental Over You A5 Tony's Tune A6 Little Girl Blue B1 Georgia B2 Love Is Here To Stay B3 Jimmy's Blues B4 The Gang That Sang Heart Of My Heart. B5 The Impossible Dream B6 My Ideal.
Tony Mottola Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963. RIFF’d: Nas’ ‘Nasir’. Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965. Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989.
Bucky Pizzarelli, Dick Hyman, Herbie Hancock, Ron Carter, Tony Mottola, Toots Thielemans - Heart and Soul 03:21. Bucky Pizzarelli, Dick Hyman, Herbie Hancock, Ron Carter, Tony Mottola, Toots Thielemans - If He Walked into My Life 04:07. Bucky Pizzarelli, Dick Hyman, Herbie Hancock, Ron Carter, Tony Mottola, Toots Thielemans - Lullaby of the Leaves 02:29.
Album · 1994 · 12 Songs. Tony Mottola 'Heart and Soul' (feat.
|A1||Heart And Soul||3:20|
|A2||If He Walked Into My Life||4:06|
|A3||Lullabye Of The Leaves||2:29|
|A4||I'm Getting Sentimental Over You||2:22|
|A6||Little Girl Blue||3:25|
|B2||Love Is Here To Stay||2:25|
|B4||The Gang That Sang Heart Of My Heart||2:12|
|B5||The Impossible Dream||3:05|
- Manufactured By – Festival Records Pty. Ltd.
- Distributed By – Festival Records Pty. Ltd.
- Made By – Festival Records Pty. Ltd.
- Published By – Allan's
- Published By – Albert
- Published By – E. H. Morris & Co. Ltd.
- Published By – J. Albert & Son Pty. Ltd.
- Published By – Palings ∙ Sydney
- Published By – Chappell's ∙ Sydney
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Southern
- Published By – Fox
- Arranged By [Arrangements] – Tony Mottola
- Bass – Bob Haggart
- Co-producer [Associate Producer] – Julie Klages
- Drums – Bobby Rosengarden
- Guitar – Al Casamenti, Tony Mottola
- Mastered By [Mastering] – George Piros
- Organ – Dick Hyman
- Percussion – Joe Venuto (tracks: A3, A4, B1, B2), Phil Kraus (tracks: A1, A2, A5, B3 to B6)
- Producer, Other [Originated] – Enoch Light
- Recorded By [Recording Chief] – Robert Fine
- Woodwind – Phil Bodner
NotesMaster recorded on 35mm magnetic film
Whilst this stereo release version is Category SPJL-932173, the Mono version (which uses same sleeve) is identified as having the Category PJL-32173, mentioned both on spine and rear sleeve. The Category SPJL-932173 pertains to this release's Festival cataloguing numbering whilst Category PR-5003-SD refers to the US release's legacy Category.
A Festival Australia - New Zealand release
Made in Australia by Festival Records Pty. Ltd.
Albert: A3, A4, B4
Chappell: A6, B2, B6
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): MX21871
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): MX21872
- Matrix / Runout (Side A handwritten runouts): PR-5003 SDA-255 MX21871 P13 PR-5003 SDA-255
- Matrix / Runout (Side B handwritten runouts): PR-5003 SDB-255 P13 SMX21872 M^1
|PR 5003 SD||Tony Mottola||Heart & Soul (LP, Album)||Project 3 Total Sound||PR 5003 SD||US||1966|
|PR 5003 M||Tony Mottola||Heart & Soul (LP, Album, Mono)||Project 3 Total Sound||PR 5003 M||US||1966|
|PJC 5003||Tony Mottola||Heart & Soul (Reel, 4tr Stereo, 7" Reel)||Project 3 Total Sound||PJC 5003||US||1966|
|PRC 5003||Tony Mottola||Heart & Soul Guitar (Cass, Album)||Project 3 Total Sound||PRC 5003||US||1966|
|PR 5003 SD||Tony Mottola||Heart & Soul (LP, Album)||Project 3 Total Sound||PR 5003 SD||Italy||1967|