The Catholics - Simple album flac
Style: Contemporary Jazz, Latin Jazz
MP3 album: 1261 mb
FLAC album: 1161 mb
Other formats: MMF MOD RA DMF DXD MIDI WAV
Simple (CD, Album, RP). Rufus Records (2). RF009.
The Catholics is an intriguing septet comprised of tenor, trombone, guitar, bass, drums, steel guitar, and percussion. Their second recording has eight originals by bassist Lloyd Swanton and one from saxophonist Sandy Evans. The music ranges from moody ballads to selections with the feel of reggae and some highly rhythmic yet light-toned pieces
The catholics by The catholics, released 01 January 1992 1. Why the Caged Bird Sings 2. Curl 3. Walter Burley Griffin 4. The Wheel 5. Chant 6. That's It 7. Verandah 8. Glory 9. Australasia The catholics' self-titled debut album, variously released on Spiral Scratch, Terra Nova Records and Rufus Records, but now out of print. Nominated for ARIA Best Jazz Album award. no written description can do justice to this music.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total. Roman Catholics (10 C, 68 P). Pages in category "Catholics". This category contains only the following page. php?title Category:Catholics&oldid 5782866".
Frank Black and the Catholics was the debut album from Frank Black and the Catholics. The backing group on this album performed on Black's previous album, The Cult of Ray, but the group name was first adopted on this release. The album was recorded live to two-track tape over the course of two days in 1997, but a protracted dispute with Black's label American Recordings, reportedly over the "raw" sound of the recordings, delayed its release for 18 months
Simple Album, (CD, RP). The. Catholics.
Simple is the debut solo album by Oxford singer-songwriter Andy Yorke, released in 2008. Posts About Simple (album). lt;p
1. Smoked Oysters Written-By – Lloyd.
|3||Uncle Bob's Your Uncle||7:15|
|6||Good Morning, Freedom Fighter||6:22|
|7||Esprit de L'Escalier||1:56|
|8||Brothers And Sisters||10:48|
|9||D P M||10:27|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rufus Records
- Copyright (c) – Rufus Records
- Recorded At – Megaphon Studios
- Recorded At – Air Motion
- Mixed At – Megaphon Studios
- Mixed At – Air Motion
- Edited At – Loopy Green
- Mastered At – Sony Music Mastering
- Made By – SSD
- Marketed By – Universal Music Australia
- Distributed By – Universal Music Australia
- Acoustic Bass, Cabasa, Electric Bass, Shaker, Tambourine, Producer – Lloyd Swanton
- Congas, Percussion, Timbales – Sammila Sithole
- Design [Graphic] – Lucinda Cox
- Drums, Surdo, Timbales – Toby Hall
- Edited By – Chris Stephens
- Executive-Producer – Tim Dunn
- Guitar, Guiro – Dave Brewer
- Mastered By – Daniel Segal
- Mixed By, Recorded By – Adam Chapman
- Pedal Steel Guitar, Shaker – Michel Rose
- Photography By – Michelle Agius
- Soprano Saxophone, Tambourine, Tenor Saxophone – Sandy Evans
- Trombone – James Greening
- Written-By – Lloyd Swanton (tracks: 1-8), Sandy Evans (tracks: 9)
NotesRecorded and mixed at Megaphon Studios and airMotion Studios, St. Peters NSW.
Mastered at Sony Music, Huntingwood NSW.
℗ & © 1994 Rufus Records
Made in Australia.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 9 399333 300927
- Matrix / Runout: MADE BY SSD * RF009 * #02
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L281
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 4601
|RF009||The Catholics||Simple (CD, Album)||Rufus Records||RF009||Australia||1994|
|9009||The Catholics||Simple (CD)||Terra Nova Records||9009||US||1995|
|LAIKA 35100802||The Catholics||Simple (CD, Album)||Laika Records||LAIKA 35100802||Germany||1997|
|TND-9009||The Catholics||Simple (CD, Album)||Terra Nova Records||TND-9009||US||1994|