The Bluegrass Album Band - Down The Road: Bluegrass Songs Of Flatt And Scruggs album flac
Title: Down The Road: Bluegrass Songs Of Flatt And Scruggs
MP3 album: 1393 mb
FLAC album: 1700 mb
Other formats: MP3 ASF VOX MMF MP2 DMF AA
Genre: Folk and Country
Bluegrass Album Band was a bluegrass supergroup, founded by Tony Rice and . Originally, there was no intention to build a permanent group and the main reason for the collaboration was to record a solo album for Tony Rice. They found that this cooperation could work and the result was an album called The Bluegrass Album, released in 1981, with 5 more volumes of music to follow
The Bluegrass Album, Vol. 3: California Connection Songs of Flatt & Scruggs Down the Road: Songs of Flatt and Scruggs. The Bluegrass Album Band – Down the Road. Now down the road just a mile or two Lives a little girl named Pearly Blue About so high and her hair is brown The Prettiest thing boys in this town. Now anytime you want to know Where I'm going, down the road Get my girl on the line You'll find me there most any old time. Now everyday and Sunday too I go to see my Pearly Blue Before you hear that rooster crow You'll see me headed down the road. Now old man Flatt he owned the farm From the hog lot to the barn From the barn to the rail He made his living by carrying the mail. Now every time I get the blues I walk the soles right.
3. Don't This Road Look Rough and Rocky. 4. Is It Too Late Now.
About The Bluegrass Album Band. Featuring banjo player . Crow, guitarist Tony Rice, mandolin player Doyle Lawson, fiddle player Bobby Hicks, and bassist Todd Phillips, this stiffly named combo is, in fact, a mega group of super pickers best known for playing Progressive Bluegrass. Despite the fact that nearly all of these musicians lead their own groups, they come together seamlessly. On several other records, they show off their more traditional side, playing songs that give the nod to Bluegrass granddaddies such as Flatt & Scruggs, Bill Monroe and the Osborne Brothers. Down The Road: Songs Of Flatt & Scruggs. The Bluegrass Album Band. The Bluegrass Album, Vol. The Bluegrass Album, Volume Two.
Criteria: These 100 Greatest Bluegrass songs were chosen for their influenece, impact, originality, and lasting popularity in the world of Bluegrass music. Blue Ridge Cabin Home - The Bluegrass Album Band 92. Duncan & Brady (He's Been On The Job Too Long) - The Johnson Mountain Boys 93. Shady Grove - Ricky Skaggs & Kentucky Thunder 94. Bluegrass Express - Rhonda Vincent & The Rage 95. John Deere Tractor - Larry Sparks & The Lonesome Ramblers 96. Will The Circle Be Unbroken? - The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band 97. Don't Cheat In Our Hometown - Keith Whitley & Ricky Skaggs 98.
Album · 1985 · 11 Songs. The Bluegrass Compact Disc, Vo. Down the Road - Bluegrass Songs of Flatt & Scruggs. See All.
|1||I'll Never Shed Another Tear||3:00|
|2||Down The Road||2:17|
|3||Don't This Road Look Rough And Rocky||2:50|
|4||Is It Too Late Now?||2:41|
|5||Your Love Is Like A Flower||2:58|
|6||The Old Home Town||3:05|
|7||Come Back Darlin'||2:28|
|8||I'm Waiting To Hear You Call Me Darlin'||2:35|
|10||I'd Rather Be Alone||3:05|
|11||Head Over Heels||2:34|
|12||So Happy I'll Be||2:36|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rounder Records Corp.
- Copyright (c) – Rounder Records Corp.
- Pressed By – Disctronics
- Mastered At – Airshow Mastering, Springfield, VA
- Band [The Bluegrass Album Band], Acoustic Bass – Todd Phillips
- Band [The Bluegrass Album Band], Banjo, Baritone Vocals – J.D. Crowe
- Band [The Bluegrass Album Band], Dobro, Baritone Vocals – Jerry Douglas
- Band [The Bluegrass Album Band], Fiddle – Bobby Hicks
- Band [The Bluegrass Album Band], Guitar, Vocals – Tony Rice
- Band [The Bluegrass Album Band], Mandolin, Tenor Vocals – Doyle Lawson
- Compiled By – Louisa Hufstader
- Design – Scott Billington
- Liner Notes – Brad San Martin
- Mastered By – David Glasser
- Photography By – Rick Olivier
- Producer – Anthony Rice
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Bill Wolf
Notes℗ 1982, 1983, 1985 © 2002
Tracks 1, 3 to 5, 12 from "The Bluegrass Album Band, V. 2," Rounder 0164 ℗ 1982
Tracks 2, 7, 8, 10 from "The Bluegrass Album Band, V. 3: California Connection," Rounder 0180 ℗ 1983
Tracks 6, 9, 11 from "The Bluegrass Album Band, V. 4," Rounder 0210 ℗ 1985
Manufactured in USA
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 82161-0345-2 2
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L794
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2D1Z
- Matrix / Runout: 4/11/02 EDIS 7002 03 IFPI L794 DISCTRONICS
- Label Code: LC 3719