Niels Lan Doky - Niels Lan Doky album flac
Title: Niels Lan Doky
MP3 album: 1536 mb
FLAC album: 1488 mb
Other formats: APE ASF MP4 DTS ADX AU DMF
Niels Lan Doky is a Danish jazz pianist. He went on to attend the Berklee College of Music in the early 1980s. In his career he has recorded fourteen albums as a leader.
From pieces featuring the rock-ish guitar of John Abercrombie and (on one song) Randy Brecker's electrified trumpet to some pop-ish originals and straight ahead playing worthy of Oscar Peterson, the pianist excels in every setting. Lan Doky is a major talent and, although the Danish pianist has not become a household in the United States, he has been well documented.
Return To Denmark - Niels Lan Doky. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Миллионы композиций бесплатно и в хорошем качестве. Исполнитель: Niels Lan Doky.
Niels Lan Doky (born October 3, 1963 in Copenhagen) is a Danish jazz pianist and record producer. He was born in Copenhagen of a Danish mother and Vietnamese father. His father worked as a doctor, but was also a classically trained guitarist so guitar was Niels's first instrument. He switched to piano at 12.
The Lilly Flower (Liljankukka) Niels Lan Doky Trio. In The Hall Of The Mountain King (I Dovregubbens Hall) Niels Lan Doky Trio. Love The Little Things (Laiskotellen) Niels Lan Doky Trio. Misty Dawn Niels Lan Doky Trio. Phone Lines Sing (Puhelinlangat Laulaa) Niels Lan Doky Trio. For The Youth (Til Ungdommen) Niels Lan Doky Trio. Song From Utanmyra (Visa Frеn Utanmyra) Niels Lan Doky Trio. Dear Old Stockholm (Ack Vдrmeland Du Skцna) Niels Lan Doky Trio.
|1||I Believe I Can Fly||5:23|
|2||Just Do It||6:36|
|6||More To Come||5:12|
|7||What A Fool Believes||5:35|
|9||Don't Stop Till You Get Enough||7:14|
|10||Seize The Day||3:18|
|11||Tears In Heaven||5:53|
- Recorded At – Studios Ferber
- Recorded At – Tia Dia Studios
- Recorded At – Studio Bohus
- Recorded At – Sous La Ville Studio
- Recorded At – A/D 24
- Recorded At – 44.1
- Recorded At – Studio Pantin Plage
- Recorded At – Studio Pee Wee
- Recorded At – Mad Hatter Studios
- Acoustic Bass, Cello, Keyboards, Co-producer, Programmed By – Lars Danielsson
- Acoustic Guitar – Louis Winsberg (tracks: 4, 8)
- Drums – Jeff Boudreaux, Terri Lyne Carrington (tracks: 9)
- Edited By – Philippe Arnal
- Mastered By – Mireille Landmann
- Mixed By – Robert Read
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Jeff Ginouvès
- Percussion – Xavier Desandre Navarre
- Piano, Keyboards, Producer, Arranged By – Niels Lan Doky
- Programmed By [Additional] – Hakon Glänte
- Recorded By – Hans Nielsen
- Recorded By [Additional] – Larry Mah, Lars Danielsson , Marc Berthoumieux, Xavier Desandre Navarre, Åke Linton
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Jeff Ginouvès
- Vocals – Viktoria Tolstoy (tracks: 6)