Killing Heidi - Mascara + Leave Me Alone album flac
Title: Mascara + Leave Me Alone
Style: Pop Rock
MP3 album: 1166 mb
FLAC album: 1775 mb
Other formats: DXD WAV RA VQF WMA ASF APE
Redirected from Mascara"/"Leave Me Alone). Mascara" is the second single by Australian band Killing Heidi from their debut album Reflector. It was released in November 1999 while their debut single "Weir" was still active on the charts. The re-release of the "Mascara" single was released with "Leave Me Alone" as its B-side. The music video for "Mascara" was recorded and released in 2000. It is directed by Paul Kosky. A music video was not filmed for "Leave Me Alone".
Reflector is the debut album by Australian band Killing Heidi, released in 2000 by Roadshow Music. It won the 2000 ARIA Music Award for Best Rock Album. The album was an enormous success, propelling the band to prominence and eventually spending seven weeks at No. 1 on the ARIA charts. It eventually went 5x Platinum in Australia (selling over 350,000 copies) and won the ARIA Award for Album of the Year at the ARIA Music Awards of 2000.
The music video for 'Mascara' by Australian band Killing Heidi, taken from their 2000 album 'Reflector'. Directed by Paul Kosky. com/watch?v ee1eLQa10m4. Killing Heidi - Weir.
Reflector (Killing Heidi album). Upon its release in early 2000, Reflector became the fastest-selling album in Australian music history . Leave Me Alone" – 3:28. You Don't Know" – 3:02. A Jar Labelled Small" – 4:25.
12 tracks · 1 November 1996. 15 tracks · 25 October 2002. 3 tracks · 10 November 1999. Mascara + Leave Me Alone. 5 tracks · 10 January 2000. I Am - EP. Play album.
Wah Wah Music, Roadshow Entertainment. Mascara + Leave Me Alone (CD, Maxi). Wah Wah Music, Roadshow Music.
Leave Me Alone Lyrics Killing Heidi. Killing Heidi - Leave Me Alone Songtext. Not what you take but what you leave I never thought you could see It¹s more than fantasy You are only bad dreams. How could this be so real? I thought it would bleed and heal Never let go of me There¹s no way to be free. she said she wanted to be left alone (x5). How much is enough? Would you just turn to dust I wanted you to believe This is how it could be.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Mascara (Radio Edit)||4:22|
|2||Leave Me Alone (Radio Mix)||3:29|
|3||Weir (Acoustic Mix)||3:39|
|4||Superstar (Acoustic Mix)
Mastered By – Martin PullanMixed By – Robyn Mai*Recorded By – Paul Kosky, Robyn Mai*
|5||Weir (Radio Mix)||3:39|
- Recorded At – Metropolis Audio
- Recorded At – Periscope Studios
- Recorded At – Sing Sing Studios
- Recorded At – Kiss Music Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Southern Tracks
- Mastered At – Absolute Audio
- Mastered At – Edensound
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Roadshow Entertainment Pty Ltd
- Copyright (c) – Roadshow Entertainment Pty Ltd
- Distributed By – Warner Music Australia
- Artwork [Cover Design] – Paul Kosky
- Artwork [Graphic Manipulation] – Cameron Goodwin, Michael Iwanicki
- Bass Guitar – Warren Jenkin
- Drums – Adam Pedretti
- Executive-producer – Chris Robinson, Paul Kosky
- Guitar – Jesse Hooper
- Mastered By – Leon Zervos (tracks: 1 to 3, 5)
- Percussion, Keyboards [Keys] – Andy Baldwyn*, Paul Kosky
- Producer – Paul Kosky
- Programmed By [Hard Disc], Recorded By [Additional] – Andy Baldwyn* (tracks: 1 to 3, 5)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Paul Kosky (tracks: 1 to 3, 5)
- Sitar [Electric], Backing Vocals – Paul Kosky
- Technician [Studio Assistance] – Robyn Mai* (tracks: 1 to 3, 5), Zar Hanley (tracks: 1 to 3, 5)
- Violin – Andy Baldwyn*
- Vocals, Backing Vocals – Ella Hooper
- Written-By – E. Hooper*, J. Hooper*
NotesProduced by Wah Wah Music through Roadshow Music.
Tracks 1, 2, 3 and 5 recorded and mixed @ Metropolis Audio, Periscope Studio, Sing Sing and Kiss Music Studios in Melbourne and @ Southern Tracks Studio in Atlanta. Mastered @ Absolute Audio in New York.
Track 4 mastered at Edensound.
Cover artwork design @ Japanese photo booths around Melbourne.
Graphic manipulation @ Black Widow Graphic Design & @ Roadshow Entertainment.
Executive Producers from Wah Wah Music.
℗ & © 1999 Roadshow Entertainment Pty Ltd.
Manufactured & distributed by Warner Music Australia.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 9398710252422
- Matrix / Runout: D.A.T.A. │ 1025242 │ A │ E1
- Other (SID Codes): IFPIL311 │ ifpi 2661