Jason And The Scorchers - Fervor album flac
Style: Country Rock
MP3 album: 1871 mb
FLAC album: 1494 mb
Other formats: VOC MIDI MMF VOX DMF AU ADX
Genre: Rock / Folk and Country
Band Name Jason And The Scorchers. Music StyleCountry Rock. Members owning this album2. 1. Help Theres's a Fire. 2. I Can't Help Myself. 3. Hot Nights in Georgia.
Aggressive Brash Organic Boisterous Confident Earthy Energetic Fiery Intense Intimate Passionate Rollicking Uncompromising Angst-Ridden Earnest. Cool & Cocky Guys Night Out Hanging Out. Jason & the Scorchers. Jason & the Scorchers had already started making a big noise in their hometown of Nashville with their debut EP, 1982's Reckless Country Soul, but it was their next 12", 1983's Fervor, that made them a hot item nationwide, especially after it was reissued by EMI-America with the addition of a frantic cover of Bob Dylan's "Absolutely Sweet Marie" that.
Jason And The Scorchers. Fervor (LP, MiniAlbum). EMI America, Praxis Records. Jason And The Scorchers.
Is Fervor the best album by Jason And The Scorchers? BestEverAlbums. com brings together thousands of 'greatest ever album' charts and calculates an overall ranking. This album At A Glance. Fervor by Jason And The Scorchers (1984) Overall rank: 63,590th. Accolades: Top albums of 1984 ( 774th ). Top albums of the 1980s ( 8,088th ). Best albums of all time ( 63,590th ).
Lost and Found is the 1985 debut album by Jason & the Scorchers. Released by EMI America, the album is regarded as the band's best. No Depression also viewed it as the band's best. Billboard called it "Ragged but righteous. Last Time Around 3:06 (Ringenberg, Baggs, Johnson, Hodges).
Jason & The Scorchers - This year, Jason Ringenberg and his bandmates will celebrate 35 years of smashing down the walls between country and rock, but they sound like they’re just getting started. Drivin’ N Cryin’ - Frontman Kevin Kinney says DNC sounds like your record collection and, with a show that goes from intimate acoustic folk to sprawling arena rock, it’s one really, really, really good record collection.
jason and the scorchers fervor. EMI America - Netherlands - 1A 038-2400801 - 1984. jason and the scorchers fervor. EMI Amer SQ 1 sealed! hype sticker! no cutouts! Sell.
While Jason & the Scorchers made their recorded debut with an indie EP in 1982, it was the 1983 EP Fervor that won them a contract with EMI-America and gained them an international audience, and this two-fer CD pairs up Fervor with the group's first full-length album, 1985's Lost & Found, and you'd be hard-pressed to find a. better representation of this group at its peak.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Absolutely Sweet Marie
Mixed By [All Final Mixes], Producer [All Final Production] – Terry ManningWritten-By – B. Dylan*
|A2||Help There's A Fire
Written By – J. Ringenberg/J. RingenbergWritten-By – J. Ringenberg*
|A3||I Can't Help Myself
Written-By – T. Krekel*
|B1||Hot Nights In Georgia
Harmony Vocals – Michael StipeWritten-By – J. Ringenberg*, J. Johnson*
|B2||Pray For Me, Mama (I'm A Gypsy Now)
Written-By – J. Ringenberg*, J. Johnson*
Written-By – J. Ringenberg*
|B4||Both Sides Of The Line
Written-By – J. Ringenberg*, M. Stipe*
- Record Company – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Produced For – Nashville Music Group, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI AMERICA Records
- Copyright (c) – EMI AMERICA Records
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Jacksonville
- Published By – Dwarf Music
- Published By – ColeMae Publishing
- Published By – Night Garden Music
- Published By – Combine Music Corp.
- Recorded At – Sam Phillips Recording Studio
- Recorded At – The Castle Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Emerald Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Ardent Studios
- Mixed At – Alpha Sound
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Bass Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Jeff Johnson
- Design – Jeff Morris
- Drums, Vocals – Perry Baggs
- Electric Guitar, Lap Steel Guitar [Lap Steel], Vocals – Warner Hodges
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Chuck Ainlay, Richard Rosenbrough, Terry Manning
- Executive-Producer – R. Eli Ball*
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Larry Dixon
- Producer [Production Team] – Jack Emerson, Jeff Johnson , Jim Dickinson, Terry Manning (tracks: A1), Warner Hodges
- Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Harmonica – Jason Ringenberg
Notes"0" in runouts denotes a Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Jacksonville pressing.
Executive Producer: for Nashville Music Group, Inc.
Back cover photo • Jason's grandparents wedding, Mr. and Mrs. Samuel Emmerson
Michael Stipe courtesy of I.R.S. Records / R.E.M.
A1. Dwarf Music - ASCAP
A2, B1, B2, B3. Cole Mae Publishing - BMI
A3. Combine Music Corp. - BMI
B4. Cole Mae Publishing / Night Garden Music - BMI
© 1983 EMI America Records *℗ 1984 EMI America Records ℗ 1983 EMI America Records, a division of Capitol Records, Inc.
Manufactured by Capitol Records, Inc., a subsidiary of Capitol Industries-EMI, Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.
* indicates A1
A side: ℗ 1983 # 1984 EMI America Records, a division of Capitol Records, Inc.
B side: ℗ 1983 EMI America Records, a division of Capitol Records, Inc.
# indicates A1
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7777-19008-1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A, etched, variant 1): SQ-1-19008-Z5 #2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B, etched, variant 1): SQ-2-19008-Z5 #2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A, etched, variant 2): SQ-1-19008-Z5 #1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B, etched, variant 2): SQ-2-19008-Z5 #1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A/B, stamped, variants 1 & 2): MASTERDISK 0
- Rights Society (A1): ASCAP
- Rights Society (A2 to B4): BMI
|PR6654||Jason And The Nashville Scorchers*||Fervor (LP, MiniAlbum)||Praxis Records||PR6654||US||1983|
|064 24 0080 1||Jason And The Scorchers*||Fervor (LP, MiniAlbum)||EMI America, Praxis Records||064 24 0080 1||Spain||1986|
|SQ-19008||Jason And The Scorchers*||Fervor (LP, MiniAlbum, Win)||EMI America||SQ-19008||US||1984|
|2400801, RBP||Jason And The Scorchers*||Fervor (LP, MiniAlbum)||EMI America, Praxis Records||2400801, RBP||France||1984|
|50 2400801||Jason And The Scorchers*||Fervor (LP, MiniAlbum)||EMI America||50 2400801||Italy||1984|