Masada - Live In Sevilla 2000 album flac
Title: Live In Sevilla 2000
Style: Contemporary Jazz
MP3 album: 1716 mb
FLAC album: 1856 mb
Other formats: AIFF MP2 WAV MP1 DTS MP4 MMF
Live in Sevilla 2000 is a live album by Masada recorded in Seville, Spain. Live in Sevilla proves that Masada is one of the most exciting jazz ensembles in the world, bar none". All compositions by John Zorn.
Live in Sevilla, recorded and released in the year 2000, is arguably the finest document in this extremely prolific jazz quartet's catalog. If there's anyone who still believes that John Zorn is nothing more than an avant-garde screamer, look no further. The interplay between Zorn's alto and the trumpet of Dave Douglas is nothing short of amazing, and each one's soloing is focused and intense. This might also be the best recorded of the live Masada releases, making it a real jewel in an already glittering discography. Live in Sevilla proves that Masada is one of the most exciting jazz ensembles in the world, bar none.
Masada Live In Sevilla 2000. MP3 Music, July 25, 2000. Audio CD, Live, July 25, 2000. Masada's studio albums never quite captured what the band was capable of- live, the group is an experience, breathing into themselves and becoming more than the sum of their parts. Live in Sevilla" is another fine example of this. The band, for anyone unfamiliar, was put together by John Zorn to perform a songbook he wrote to be similar to Monk's- themes upon which improvisation could occur. The catch is that Zorn wrote these with the so-called Jewish scales, lending that Middle Eastern meets Eastern European sensibility to it.
Artist: Masada - Duration: 04:56 File type: mp3. Play Pause Download. other tracks: Masada -. (play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw).
Live In Sevilla/╤Б╨║╨░╨╜╨╕╤А╨╛╨▓╨░╨╜╨╕╨╡. Live In Sevilla/Masada - Live in Sevilla 2000.
Listen to Masada Live In Sevilla 2000 now. Listen to Masada Live In Sevilla 2000 in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Masada : Live in Sevilla. Data wpisu 25 Lipiec 2000. Styl muzycznyJazz Rock. Zarejestrowanych posiada ten album0.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Tzadik
- Copyright (c) – Tzadik
- Published By – Theater of Musical Optics
- Recorded At – Teatro Central
- Mastered At – Foothill Digital
- Bass – Greg Cohen
- Design – Heung-Heung Chin
- Drums – Joey Baron
- Executive-Producer [Associate] – Kazunori Sugiyama
- Mastered By – Allan Tucker
- Other [Theater Programmer] – Manuel Ferrand
- Recorded By – Jorge Marin, José Maria Martin Valverde
- Saxophone, Composed By, Producer – John Zorn
- Technician [Backline And Tech Facilities] – Elena Garcia, Jose Helguera
- Trumpet – Dave Douglas
NotesRecorded March 18, 2000 at Teatro Central, Sevilla Junta de Andalucia
Mastered at Foothill Digital, NYC.
©℗ 2000 Tzadik
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text, on obi): 7 02397-7327-2 3
- Barcode (String, on obi): 702397732723
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): TZ7327 1J 11 X
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): TZ7327 1J 12 X
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): TZ7327 3N 11 X
- Mastering SID Code (Variants 1 & 2): IFPI L239
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI L250
- Mould SID Code (Variants 1 & 2): IFPI 4121
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 4150