Cop Shoot Cop - Consumer Revolt album flac
Title: Consumer Revolt
Style: Alternative Rock, Punk
MP3 album: 1744 mb
FLAC album: 1691 mb
Other formats: AA MP3 MP4 MPC ASF APE WMA
Cop Shoot Cop was a rock music group founded in New York City in 1987. They disbanded in 1996.
CIRCUIT 005. Cop Shoot Cop. Consumer Revolt (CD, Album). Consumer Revolt (Cass, Album, RE). Big Cat. ABB33C.
Consumer Revolt, 2019. L. om. She's Like a Shot, 03:50. Waiting for the Punchline, 03:48. Disconnected 666, 02:18. Burn Your Bridges, 05:04.
Album by Cop Shoot Cop. Lo. Waiting for the Punchline. Disconnected 666. Smash Retro. Down Come the Mickey. MusicBrainz: Consumer Revolt.
Just better Contents.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||She's Like A Shot||3:46|
|3||Waiting For The Punchline||3:46|
|6||Burn Your Bridges||5:01|
|8||Fire In The Hole||3:15|
|9||Pity The Bastard||4:11|
|10||Down Come The Mickey||3:41|
|11||Hurt Me Baby||1:31|
|13||Eggs For Rib
Vocals – Jack Natz
- Copyright (c) – Big Cat Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Big Cat Records
- Published By – Cat & Mouse Music
- Pressed By – MPO
- Designed At – Subvert Entertainment
- Recorded At – BC Studio
- Recorded At – Fun City
- Mixed At – BC Studio
- Mixed At – Fun City
- Copyright (c) – Subvert Entertainment
- Bass [Low-end] – Natz*
- Layout, Design – Subvert Entertainment
- Lyrics By – Jack Nantz* (tracks: 13), Tod A.*
- Mixed By – CSC* (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 11, 13), Bisi* (tracks: 1 to 3, 6 to 7, 9 to 11, 13), Tiers* (tracks: 5, 8)
- Music By – Ouimet* (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 13), Coleman* (tracks: 1 to 3, 6, 9 to 13), Nantz* (tracks: 1 to 3, 6 to 7, 9 to 13), Puleo* (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 6, 8 to 13), Tod A.*
- Percussion [Metal], Drums – Phil Puleo
- Photography By [All Inner-sleeve Photos] – Michitaka Fujimi
- Recorded By – Martin Bisi (tracks: 1 to 3, 6 to 7, 9 to 11, 13), Wharton Tiers (tracks: 5, 8)
- Sampler – David Ouimet, James Coleman*
- Vocals, Bass [High-end] – Tod A.*
NotesTracks 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 13 were recorded 10/89 at B.C Studio, Brooklyn, USA and mixed 11/89. Tracks 5 & 8 were recorded 10/88 at Fun City, NYC and mixed 11/88. Tracks 4 & 12 were recorded at some piece-of-shit studio and doctored-up later somewhere else. (I mean, who really reads this crap , anyway?)
All songs Copyright 1990 by Subvert Entertainment. Published by Cat & Mouse Music. All rights reserved. Violators will be hunted down, imprisoned, and suffer a lingering death by torture at the hands of trained mercenaries.
©1992 Big Cat UK Records ℗1992 Big Cat UK Records
Released in a standard jewel case; includes an 8-page booklet with lyrics.
All track durations are taken from the release (printed on the back sleeve) and differ marginal (<= 5 sec) from durations measured by a computer.
The durations of the following tracks were measured by the audio player software foobar2000:
- Track 10 (printed duration: 3:26)
- Track 11 (printed duration: 1:46)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 18751 84332 5
- Barcode (Scanned): 718751843325
- Label Code: LC 7861
- Matrix / Runout: ABBCD 33 MPO 01 @@
|CIRCUIT 005||Cop Shoot Cop||Consumer Revolt (CD, Album)||Circuit Records||CIRCUIT 005||US||1990|
|Circuit 005||Cop Shoot Cop||Consumer Revolt (LP, Album)||Circuit Records||Circuit 005||US||1990|
|ABB33C||Cop Shoot Cop||Consumer Revolt (Cass, Album, RE)||Big Cat||ABB33C||US||1992|
|ABB 33||Cop Shoot Cop||Consumer Revolt (LP, Album, RE)||Big Cat||ABB 33||UK||1992|
|ABB33||Cop Shoot Cop||Consumer Revolt (12", Album)||Big Cat||ABB33||UK||1992|