Lyle Workman - Superbad (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) album flac
Title: Superbad (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Style: Funk, Rhythm & Blues, Soul, Score, Soundtrack
MP3 album: 1324 mb
FLAC album: 1958 mb
Other formats: MP2 MIDI AUD MP1 WAV AU MMF
Genre: Funk and Soul
2007 soundtrack album by various artists. Superbad - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack. It was released on August 7, 2007 on Lakeshore Records. The album features original music by Lyle Workman and Bootsy Collins, performed by a reunion of the original JBs rhythm section with Bootsy and Phelps Collins, Clyde Stubblefield, and Jabo Starks, and supplemented by Bernie Worrell. Also featured are songs by artists such as Curtis Mayfield and Rick James.
Complete list of lyle workman music featured in tv shows and movies. Overboard (Original Motion Picture Score). Overboard (2018) 4 May 2018. Accidents Can Happen. Stand Up Guys (Original Motion Picture Score).
Lyle Workman is an American guitarist, composer and music producer. His music has been widely distributed since his debut on the eponymous Bourgeois Tagg album in 1986, and is currently best known for his work as composer and bandleader for the Superbad soundtrack. Lyle's formative years as a guitarist were in San Jose, California. He attended Branham Senior High School in San Jose which he graduated from in 1975.
Overboard official OST album tracklist, original motion picture score. Original release date: April 27, 2018 Label: Sony Masterworks. Music by Various Artists. 1. Internacionales (Bomba Estéreo). 2. Yo Quiero (Finale Version) (Jacob Forever). 3. Poquito (Rue Melo x ESCQ). 4. Chicken Fight (Los Hanky Pankys). 5. Det var julenissen (Katastrofe). Original release date: April 27, 2018 Label: Sony Classical. Original music composed by Lyle Workman. That’s Kate! 3. I Choose You. I Don’t Belong with You. Murdered by a Shark. 6. Never Let You Go Again.
Motion Picture Soundtrack. Lyle Workman is an American guitarist, composer, session musician and music producer. His music has been widely distributed since his debut on the eponymous Bourgeois Tagg album in 1986, and is known for his work as composer and bandleader for the Superbad soundtrack. When it was released in the autumn of that year, the band had what would prove to be their biggest hit with its first single "I Don't Mind at All," written by Workman and band co-founder Brent Bourgeois, which peaked at No. 38 on the Billboard Hot 100. A shimmering, melancholy ballad of resignation, the song's catchy melody, offbeat rhythm, and dramatic use of strings has been said to be reminiscent of classic Beatles songs such as "Yesterday" and especially "Across the Universe.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||–Lyle Workman||Super What?|
|A2||–The Bar-Kays*||Too Hot To Stop
Written-By – Fred Freeman , Harry L. Nehls*
|A3||–Lyle Workman||Seth Pulls Into Lot|
|A4||–Lyle Workman||Cops See Fogel's ID/Seth Saves Evan|
|A5||–Jean Knight||Do Me
Written-By – Kenneth Gamble, Leon Huff
|A6||–Lyle Workman||Flashback Party Weekend|
|B1||–Curtis Mayfield||P.S. I Love You
Written-By – Curtis Mayfield
|B2||–Lyle Workman||Evan Runs|
|B3||–Lyle Workman||Sleeping Bags|
|B4||–Lyle Workman||Like A Pimp|
|B5||–The Roots||Here I Come
Featuring – Dice Raw, Malik B.Written-By – Ahmir Thompson*, Karl Jenkins*, Malik Smart, Richard Nichols, Tarik Collins*
|B6||–Lyle Workman||Seth Runs On Track|
|C1||–Rick James||Bustin' Out (On Funk)
Written-By – Rick James
|C2||–Lyle Workman||Evan's Basement Jam|
|C3||–Sergio Mendes & Brasil '66*||Roda
Written-By – Gilberto Gil, João Augusto
|C4||–Lyle Workman||Goldslick/Seth Fantasy|
|C5||–The Bar-Kays*||Soul Finger
Written-By – Ben Cauley, Carl Cunningham, James Alexander, Jimmy King , Phalon R. Jones*, Ronnie Caldwell
|C6||–Lyle Workman||Funk McLovin
Written-By – Bootsy Collins, Lyle Workman
- Copyright (c) – Phineas Atwood Productions
- Copyright (c) – Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Def Jam Music Group
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Motown Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Licensed From – Lakeshore Records
- Published By – New Columbia Pictures Music, Inc.
- Published By – Sony/ATV Tunes LLC
- Mixed At – Hyperion Sound
- Mastered At – Lurssen Mastering
- A&R [For Lakeshore] – Eric Craig
- Arranged By [Horn and String Arrangements By] – Jerry Hey, Lyle Workman
- Art Direction [Art Director] – John Bergin
- Artwork, Photography By [Motion Picture Artwork and Photography] – Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc.*
- Bass, Vocals – Bootsy Collins
- Clavinet [Brush Clavinet], Organ [Farfisa], Keyboards – Keefus Green (tracks: A4, B3)
- Clavinet, Organ – Bernie Worrell
- Conductor [Strings Conducted By] – Jerry Hey
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – Gina Zimitti*
- Copyist – JoAnn Kane*, Joann Kane Music Service, Mark Graham
- Drums – Clyde Stubblefield, John "Jab'o" Starks*, Victor Indrizzo (tracks: A4)
- Edited By [Computer Editing], Technician [Mix Preparation] – Bryan Carrigan
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Dave Way, Lyle Workman
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Steve Genewick
- Engineer [Score Engineered By] – Tom Biller
- Executive-Producer – Judd Apatow
- Executive-Producer [Executive in Charge of Music for Columbia Pictures] – Lia Vollack
- Executive-Producer [Executive Soundtrack Album Producers] – Brian McNelis, Skip Williamson
- French Horn – Brad Warnaar, Steve Becknell
- Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Keyboards, Noises – Lyle Workman
- Liner Notes – Jonathan Karp, Lyle Workman
- Mastered By – Gavin Lurssen
- Mixed By – Chris Fogel
- Music Librarian [Music Services] – Librarian Russell Bartmus*
- Organ, Piano, Keyboards [Moog Solo] – Jeff Babko
- Percussion – Luis Conte
- Producer, Edited By [Score Produced and Edited By] – Jonathan Karp (tracks: A1, A3, A4, A6, B2 to B4, B6, C2, C4, C6), Lyle Workman (tracks: A1, A3, A4, A6, B2 to B4, B6, C2, C4, C6)
- Rhythm Guitar – Phelps "Catfish" Collins*
- Saxophone [Sax] – Joel Peskin
- Saxophone [Sax], Flute – Dan Higgins
- Supervised By [Music Supervisor] – Jonathan Karp
- Trombone – Bill Reichenbach , Charlie Loper*, Reggie Young
- Trombone, Trumpet, Saxophone [Sax], Tuba – David Ralicke
- Trumpet – Gary Grant, Jerry Hey
- Violin – Barbra Porter, Charlie Bisharat, Eric Hosler, Helen Nightingale*, Josefina Vergara, Julian Hallmark, Lily Ho Chen, Robin Olson
- Written-By [Score Written By] – Lyle Workman (tracks: A1, A3, A4, A6, B2 to B4, B6, C2, C4, C6)
NotesLimited Numbered Edition of 2000 with a screen-printed image on side 4. Includes insert sheet with photos, liner notes, credits, etc.
Track C6 is a bonus track that is not featured in the film.
Track A2 ℗1976 The Island Def Jam Music Group
Track B1 ℗1976 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Track B5 ℗2006 The Island Def Jam Music Group
Track C1 ℗1979 Motown Records
Track C5 ℗1967 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the U.S. and WEA International for the world outisde of the U.S.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 60137 65011 9
- Barcode (Scanned): 760137650119
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 runout, Hand-etched): MVD6501LP-A VMM AJR
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 runout, Hand-etched): MVD6501LP-B VMM AJR
- Matrix / Runout (Side 3 runout, Hand-etched): MVD6501LP-C VMM AJR
- Rights Society: ASCAP / BMI
|LKS 339432||Various||Superbad (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (CD, Comp)||Lakeshore Records||LKS 339432||US||2007|
|0186292ERE||Various||Superbad Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (CD, Comp)||Edel Records||0186292ERE||Germany||2007|