NRBQ - High Noon - A 50-Year Retrospective (Update) album flac
Title: High Noon - A 50-Year Retrospective (Update)
MP3 album: 1538 mb
FLAC album: 1214 mb
Other formats: DMF MOD MIDI MP4 ASF APE WAV
Christmas Wish Disc 5 - Puddin' Truck (1989-2004) 1. Little Floater 2. Sail On Sail On 3. Next Stop Brattleboro 4. What You Mean To Me 5. If I Dont Have You 6. One Big Parking Lot 7. Love Came To Me 8. Dummy 9. Terry Got A Muffin 10. It's St. Patrick's Day 11. 21-50 Headquarters 12. Do The Primal Thing 13. Goodbye 14. Puddin' Truck 15. Ain't No Horse 16. Blame It On The World 17. Imaginary Radio 18.
High Noon: A 50-Year Retrospective is a five-disc set that celebrates the half-century since NRBQ first started making music, and it takes the time to embrace the group's body of work in all its marvelous complexity.
Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. Discover and listen to new music releases and 2019's best new album releases this week and every week here. Hear the hot songs of the year and all important new cd releases of 2019 in one place. Browse all new releases by genre, album, artist, or record label.
High Noon: A 50-Year Retr. has been added to your Cart. No style of music is safe around NRBQ as their repertoire consists of choice, wide-ranging covers (their first Columbia album for example, found them covering Eddie Cochran, Sonny Terry & Brownie McGhee, and Sun Ra) to their own compositions, many, also covered by other artists (Bonnie Raitt, Dave Edmunds, She And Him, Steve Earle, Los Lobos). So to celebrate 50 years of NRBQ, Omnivore Recordings is proud to present High Noon: A 50-Year Retrospective consisting of five CDs of hits, rarities, concert staples, covers and previously unissued gems alongside liner notes and previously unseen photos. A digital-only release, High Noon: Highlights, will serve as a sampler to the larger set and be released simultaneously.
NRBQ, High Noon - A 50 Year Retrospective. Used drive : TSSTcorpBDDVDW SE-506BB Adapter: 1 ID: 0. Read mode : Secure Utilize accurate stream : Yes Defeat audio cache : Yes Make use of C2 pointers : No. Read offset correction : 6 Overread into Lead-In and Lead-Out : No Fill up missing offset samples with silence : Yes Delete leading and trailing silent blocks : No Null samples used in CRC calculations : Yes Used interface : Native Win32 interface for Win NT & 2000 Gap handling : Appended to previous track
In stock now for same day shipping. High Noon: A 50 Year Retrospective (Update) (Record Store Day 2107). Omnivore Recordings US. Format: gatefold 2xLP Cat: 0816651013791PM 1 Released: 05 May 17 Genre: Rock.
High Noon - A 50-Year Retrospective (Update) is a special distillation of the CD boxed set and was originally assembled for Record Store Day 2017. Plus, a previously unissued, live take of Keep This Love Goin’ makes its first appearance anywhere. The double album is packaged in a full-color gatefold, with photos from throughout the band’s history, plus a download card
The double album is packaged in a full color gatefold with photos from throughout the band's history, plus a download card. High Noon-A 50-Year Retrospective (Update) is a perfect primer for the uninitiated, a necessity for th faithful, and another way for everyone to experience the magic that is NRBQ! SIDE ONE: 01 Rocket Number 02 Flat Foot Frenzy 03 Barbara Carr 04 Don't She Look Good 05 Fergie's Prayer 06 C'mon Everybody 07 Down In My Heart SIDE TWO: Captain Lou (with Lou Albano) 02 One Big Parking Lot 03 I Don't Think Of.
Once you’ve steeped yourself in the music and sensibility of NRBQ, it makes total sense that a sprawling career retrospective should start in the future, even as it recaps the band’s history. Track one of Disc One of High Noon: A 50-Year Retrospective is from a forthcoming album and time travels through the cosmos to a utopia fashioned in words and music by the late Sun Ra. Love in Outer Space is a perfect opener for this five-CD box set: it kaleidoscopes through many of NRBQ’s signature sounds; it’s goofy, sweet, and entirely sui generis; it’s played in a characteristically loose but tight.
|A1||Rocket Number 9|
|A2||Flat Foot Flewzy|
|A4||Don't She Look Good|
|A7||Down In My Heart|
|B1||Captain Lou - with Lou Albano|
|B2||One Big Parking Lot|
|B3||I Don't Think Of ...|
|B4||Me And The Boys|
|B5||Ridin' In My Car|
|B6||Feel You Around Me|
|C1||Over Your Head (Alternate Version)|
|C3||Love Is Waiting|
|C6||I'd Like To Know|
|C7||Terry Got A Muffin|
|D1||Sweet And Petite|
|D4||Greetings From Delaware|
|D5||Keep This Love Goin' (Live)*|
|D6||Ain't It Right|
- Acoustic Guitar – Joey Spampinato (tracks: Side 1, Track 3; Side 3, Track 5)
- Autoharp – Terry Adams (tracks: Side 2, Track 1)
- Bass – Casey McDonough (tracks: Side 3, Track 6; Side 4, Tracks 3-4), Joey Spampinato (tracks: On all tracks except where noted below), Pete Donnelly (tracks: Side 4, Tracks 1-2, 5)
- Cowbell – Frank Gadler (tracks: Side 1, Track 1)
- Drums – Bobby Lloyd Hicks (tracks: Side 4, Track 5), Conrad Choucroun (tracks: Side 3, Track 6; Side 4, Tracks 2-3), Joe Camarillo (tracks: Side 4, Track 4), Tom Ardolino (tracks: Side 1 3-4; Side 2, Tracks 1-6, Side 3, Tracks 1-5, 7; Side 4, Track 1), Tom Staley (tracks: Side 1, Tracks 1-2, 6-7; Side 4, Track 6)
- Guitar – Al Anderson (tracks: Side 1, Track 4, Side 2; Tracks 1, 3-6; Side 3, Tracks 1, 4-5), Casey McDonough (tracks: Side 4, Track 5), Scott Ligon (tracks: Side3, Track 6; Side 4, Tracks 1-5), Steve Ferguson (tracks: Side1, Tracks 1-2, 5-7; Side 4, Track 6)
- Harmonica – Terry Adams (tracks: Side 3, Track 6)
- Keyboards – Terry Adams (tracks: All Tracks)
- Percussion – Klem Klimek (tracks: Side4, Track 5)
- Saxophone – Joey Spampinato (tracks: Side 1, Track 3)
- Tenor Saxophone – Jim Hoke (tracks: Side 3, Track 2), Keith Spring (tracks: Side 3, Track 4), King Curtis (tracks: Side 1, Track 7)
- Trombone – Donn Adams (tracks: Side 1, Tracks 1,3,7; Side 2, Track 6; Side 3 Track 4)
- Vocals – 'Captain' Lou Albano (tracks: Side 2, Track 1), Al Anderson (tracks: Side 2, Tracks 1, 4-6; Side 3, Track 4), Casey McDonough (tracks: Side 3, Track 6; Side 4, Tracks 3-5), Frank Gadler (tracks: Side 1, Tracks 1-2, 6-7; Side 4, Track 6), Joey Spampinato (tracks: Side 1, Tracks 1-2, 4; Side 2, Tracks 1, 3-5; Side 3, Tracks 1-5, 7), Pete Donnelly (tracks: Side 4, Tracks 1-2, 5), Scott Ligon (tracks: Side3, Track 6; Side 4, Tracks 1-5), Steve Ferguson (tracks: Side 1, Tracks 1-2, 5-7), Terry Adams (tracks: Side1,Tracks 1,3; Side 2 Track 2; Side 3, Tracks 1-2,4,7; Side 4, Tracks 1,4), Tom Ardolino (tracks: Side 3, Track 7)
NotesCredits seems to have a mistake with Tom Ardolino's Drum Listing. Actual Text "Side 1, 3-4;" without any note of the "Tracks" text for Side 1.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 816651013791