Bobby Radcliff - Universal Blues album flac
Title: Universal Blues
MP3 album: 1348 mb
FLAC album: 1571 mb
Other formats: MP2 AA VOX FLAC MP4 APE DMF
Bobby Radcliff – Universal Blues. Label: Black Top Records – CD BT-1067. Format: Cassette, Album. Guitar, Vocals – Bobby Radcliff. Liner Notes – Dick Shurman. Mastered By – Hoyt Dooley, Randy Kling.
Artists Bobby Radcliff Universal Blues. Universal Blues Bobby Radcliff. This album has an average beat per minute of BPM (slowest/fastest tempos:, BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Universal Blues. BPM Profile Universal Blues. Album starts at BPM, ends at BPM (+0), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Bobby Radcliff. There's a Cold Grave in Your Way. 1994.
Bobby Radcliff Bobby Radcliff - 1997 - Live At The Rynborn 09 - Ten Years Ag. p3 04 - Early In The Morning. 07 - You Left Me With A Broken Heart. Bobby Radcliff - 1991 - Universal Blues. 12 - One Room Country Shack. 01 - Express Yourself. 14 - Devil In Disguise. 02 - May Be The Last Time. 05 - Weep, Weep, Weep.
Bobby Radcliff - Plastic Doll Blues. Download MP3. Bobby Radcliff.
Artist: Bobby Radcliff Genre: Blues Release Date: 1991 Label: Black Top Records Catalog Number: BT-1067 Recording: Studio Length: Format: CD (1 Used). King Kong (CD) Max Steiner. Stone Crazy! (CD) Buddy Guy. Artist Releases. Universal Blues (CD). Media Condition: Very Good CD.
Biography by Richard Skelly. Although Bobby Radcliff has spent the last 25 years honing his craft in bars around his native Washington, . and in New York City and Chicago, the singer and songwriter came into his prime at th. ead Full Biography.
Animator's Convention Bobby Radcliff. Rm Blues Bobby Radcliff. Universal Rock Bobby Radcliff. The Introject Bobby Radcliff.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||May Be The Last Time
Written-By – Brown*
Written-By – Radcliff*
|A4||Mail Order Woman
Written-By – Radcliff*
|A5||Weep ,Weep , Weep
Written-By – James*
|A6||Gotta Be Some Changes Made
Written By – A. Nelson
Written-By – F. Robinson*
|B1||4 O'Clock In The Morning
Written-By – Kins*, Taub*
|B2||If You Love Me Like You Say
Written-By – Taylor*
|B4||One Room Country Shack
Written-By – Mercy Dee Walton
Written-By – Roy Milton
Written-By – B. Giant - F. Kaye - B. Baum*
- Recorded At – Ultrasonic Studios
- Mixed At – Ultrasonic Studios
- Mastered At – Disc Mastering, Inc.
- Arranged By [All Horns Arrangements], Soloist [Saxophone Solos] – Mark "Kaz" Kazanoff*
- Bass Guitar – Dave Hofstra*
- Design – Julie Ebel
- Drums – Richard "Dickie" Dworkin*
- Engineer [Recording Engineer, Assisted By] – Steve Reynolds
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – David Farrell
- Executive-Producer – Nauman S. Scott
- Guest, Piano, Organ – Bruce Elsensohn
- Guest, Tenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone – Mark "Kaz" Kazanoff*
- Guitar, Vocals – Bobby Radcliff
- Liner Notes – Dick Shurman
- Mastered By – Hoyt Dooley*, Randy Kling
- Mixed By – David Farrell, Hammond Scott
- Photography By [Photography And Color Tinting] – Rick "Rico" Olivier*
- Producer – Hammond Scott
- Tenor Saxophone – Mr. Excello, Saxy Boy
- Trumpet – Keith Winking
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 011661656741
|CD BT-1067||Bobby Radcliff||Universal Blues (CD, Album)||Black Top Records||CD BT-1067||US||1991|