OHO - Gazebo album flac
Style: Psychedelic Rock
MP3 album: 1249 mb
FLAC album: 1636 mb
Other formats: MP3 AU MMF AAC MP1 VQF RA
by Oho. Get the music: this site. Audio playback seems to be disabled or not working in your browser. Play track 1, Ring in the Rightness. Ring in the Rightness. Oho. Play track 2, Denial.
By OHO. 2018, 18 songs. 1. Listen to Gazebo in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
17 Ağustos, 10:37 · Herkese Açık. OHO, OHO'nun gönderisini paylaştı. Please tune in tonight (August 9, 2018) from 7:3:00pm ET for another often underestimated episode of La Villa Strangiato - only on CHUO 8. FM in Ottawa. In the second half of the program, we check out the latest from Baltimore institution OHO, and new stuff from Al Di Meola as well.
Paul Mazzolini (born 18 February 1960), known as Gazebo, is an Italian vocalist known for an Italo disco music style, a variation of 1980s Euro disco. His international hit song "I Like Chopin" reached the No. 1 in more than 15 countries. In 1983 he released "I Like Chopin". It sold 8 million copies worldwide and reached No. 1 of Italian charts along with 15 other countries. 1983 – Gazebo (Gazebo) (Baby Records) (later reissues of this album from 1984 onwards used I Like Chopin as album title).
ED: It's a gazebo, Eric, a GAZEBO! If you really want to try to destroy it, you could try to chop it with an axe, I suppose, or you could try to burn it, but I don't know why anybody would even try. It's a @ gazebo! ERIC: (Long pause. He has no axe or fire spells.
Слушайте и скачивайте gazebo (1983) на Хотплеере в mp. Gazebo - I Like Chopin (The Album I Like Chopin) 1983 07:48. Gazebo ( Paulo Mazzolini ) - I Like Chopin, 1983 г. 04:06. Gazebo - Lunatic (12 Version-Maxi Single, 1983) 06:21.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Ring In The Rightness||4:15|
|4||How Is Where We Go||4:49|
|5||Third Hand Intelligence||6:13|
Written-By – Randy Newman
|9||Paleolithic Godess Figurine||2:37|
|10||Slough Of Despond||4:28|
|12||Bleeding The Fifth
Written-By – Barry Lee Reichart, OHO*
|15||Out Of Thin Air||4:21|
|16||Ocean City Ditty||3:14|
|17.1||Over, Under, Sideways, Down
Written-By – Chris Dreja, Jeff Beck, Jim McCarty, Keith Relf, Paul Samwell-Smith
|17.2||It's A Small World
Written-By – Richard Sherman*, Robert Sherman*
- Backing Vocals – Kirsten Smith (tracks: 15), Lisa Griffee (tracks: 13, 15), Mary O'Conner Bruns (tracks: 14)
- Bass Guitar – David Hughes (tracks: 2, 15), John Cochran (tracks: 6), Spencer Jozwiak (tracks: 12), Steve Carr (tracks: 14)
- Bass Guitar [additional] – Ric Levine (tracks: 6)
- Drums – Harry Maben (tracks: 14)
- Drums [additional] – Wayne Rosenbaum (tracks: 6)
- Drums, Vocals, Engineer, Keyboards, Whistling – David Reeve
- Electric Guitar – Bill Phelan (tracks: 6, 10)
- Engineer – Steve Carr (tracks: 9, 14, 18)
- Engineer, Vocals, Keyboards, Whistling – Bill Pratt
- French Horn – Bruce Kovacs (tracks: 10, 13)
- Keyboards, Accordion, Vocals – Ray Jozwiak
- Lead Guitar, Vocals, Percussion – P. Daly German (tracks: 4)
- Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar – Barry Lee Reichart (tracks: 12)
- Pedal Steel Guitar – Bill Phelan (tracks: 4)
- Percussion – Ted Staley (tracks: 15)
- Saxophone – Gene Meros (tracks: 7, 10, 16)
- Trombone – T. Craig Considine*
- Vocals – Denise Fischer (tracks: 3)
- Vocals ["Ivy Dog" groans] – Mark O'Conner (tracks: 12)
- Vocals, Guitar, Bass, Mandolin, Percussion, Keyboards – Jay Graboski
- Written-By – OHO* (tracks: 1-6,8-11,13-16,18)