Gene Ammons - Soulful Saxophone album flac
Title: Soulful Saxophone
MP3 album: 1221 mb
FLAC album: 1706 mb
Other formats: AAC XM WMA WAV VOX MIDI RA
Complete your Gene Ammons collection.
The Big Sound is an album by saxophonist Gene Ammons recorded in 1958 and released on the Prestige label. The album was recorded at the same sessions which produced Groove Blues.
Funky is an album by saxophonist Gene Ammons recorded in 1957 and released on the Prestige label.
The first album by Kate Bush - The Kick Inside (1978) This album was . Stravinsky - The Firebird Ernest Ansermet conducting L'Orchestra de la Suisse Romande (1957)
Gene Ammons: все альбомы, включая Milestones of New Jazz Masters - Yeah!, Vol. 8, Gene Ammons Swinging the Jugg, Milestones of Jazz Legends More Blue Notes: Bennie Green & Curtis Fuller, Vol. 6 и другие.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ heslo a více, navštivte. PW & more, VISIT.
|A1||My Foolish Heart||2:42|
|A2||Prelude To A Kiss||2:55|
|A3||It's You Or No One||3:05|
|A4||Can Anyone Explain||2:48|
|B1||Pennies From Heaven||2:30|
|B2||Happiness Is A Thing Called Joe||2:38|
|B3||You Go To My Head||2:45|
|B4||Once In A While||3:05|
|B5||It's The Talk Of The Town||2:44|
- Contrabass – Gene Wright* (tracks: A1 to A5, B2, B3), Leroy Jackson (tracks: B1, B5), Lowell Pointer (tracks: B4)
- Drums – Ike Day (tracks: B4), Teddy Stewart (tracks: A5, B2), Wesley Landers* (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B3, B5)
- Guitar – Leo Blevins (tracks: B1, B4)
- Other – Sonny Stitt (tracks: A2, A4)
- Piano – Charlie Bateman* (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A3, B3), Junior Mance (tracks: B1, B2, A5)
- Piano, Vocals – Christine Chatman (tracks: B4, B5)
- Tenor Saxophone – Gene Ammons, Tom Archia (tracks: B5)
- Trombone – Matthew Gee (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B3)
- Trumpet – Bill Massey (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A3, B3), Jesse Miller (tracks: B1)
- Vocals – Mary Graham (tracks: B4)
NotesMulti-colored, white-label promo with "D.J. COPIES" stamped on back of cover.
Side 1 has a track order different from standard release.
B1 - Chicago, IL, January 8, 1950
B4 - Chicago, IL, February 28, 1949
B5 - Chicago, IL, October 12, 1948
A5, B2 - Chicago, IL, May 3, 1951
A1, A3, B3 - Chicago, IL, May 2, 1950
A2, A4 - Chicago, IL, August, 1950
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1: Etched): LP-9711 △1902
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2: Etched): LP-9712 △1903 A
- Matrix / Runout (Both sides: Stamped): Sheldon
|LP 1442||Gene Ammons||Soulful Saxophone (LP, Mono)||Chess||LP 1442||US||1959|
|LPS 783||Gene Ammons||Makes It Happen (LP, RE)||Cadet||LPS 783||US||1967|
|UCCC-9028||Gene Ammons||Makes It Happen (CD, Album, Mono, Ltd, RE, RM, Pap)||Cadet||UCCC-9028||Japan||2002|
|CA 783, LPS-783||Gene Ammons||Makes It Happen (LP, Album, RE)||Cadet, Cadet||CA 783, LPS-783||US||1977|
|LP-783||Gene Ammons||Makes It Happen (LP, Album, Mono, RE)||Cadet||LP-783||US||1967|