Albert Collins - Frostbite album flac
Style: Modern Electric Blues, Texas Blues
MP3 album: 1277 mb
FLAC album: 1477 mb
Other formats: WAV DMF MP3 VOC DXD AU ADX
Frostbite is the seventh studio album by Albert Collins, released in 1980 through the Alligator Records label. If You Love Me Like You Say" (Little Johnny Taylor) – 4:07. Blue Monday Hangover" (Gilbert Caple, Deadric Malone) – 5:35. I Got a Problem" ( Gene Berge, Jesse Anderson) – 4:34. Highway Is Like a Woman" (Percy Mayfield, Joe James) – 4:34. Brick" (Johnnie Morrisette) – 4:35. Don't Go Reaching Across My Plate" (Oscar Wills) – 4:34. Give Me My Blues" (Albert Collins) – 4:13.
Blues Rock Albert Collins. Band Name Albert Collins. Album Name Frostbite.
Includes FREE MP3 version of this album. Only 8 left in stock (more on the way). Only 10 left in stock (more on the way).
Frostbite was the first indication that Albert Collins' Alligator albums were going to follow something of a formula. The album replicated all of the styles and sounds of Ice Pickin', but the music lacked the power of its predecessor. Nevertheless, there was a wealth of fine playing on the album, even if the quality of the songs themselves is uneven.
Is Frostbite the best album by Albert Collins? BestEverAlbums. com brings together thousands of 'greatest ever album' charts and calculates an overall ranking. Albert Collins -frostbite Cassette Tape Blues King Skip James Elmore Buddy Guy Condition: Very Good. Time left: 1d 18h 4m 17s. Ships to: Worldwide. Albert Collins: Frostbite-1980 Alligator First Pressing Stereo 12" Record Condition: Used. Time left: 1d 23h 49m 22s.
Listen to Frostbite online and get recommendations on similar music. Album descriptions on Last.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||If You Love Me Like You Say
Written-By – Taylor*
|A2||Blue Monday Hangover
Written By – Malone & CapleWritten-By – Malone*, Caple*
|A3||I Got A Problem
Written By – Barge & AndersonWritten-By – Barge*, Anderson*
|A4||The Highway Is Like A Woman
Written By – Mayfield & JamesWritten-By – Mayfield*
Written-By – Morisette*
|B2||Don't Go Reaching Across My Plate
Written By – Wills
|B3||Give Me My Blues
Written-By – Collins*
Written-By – Collins*
- Manufactured By – WEA Music Of Canada, Ltd.
- Distributed By – WEA Music Of Canada, Ltd.
- Pressed By – Quality Records Limited
- Recorded At – Curtom Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Alligator Records
- Bass – Johnny "B. Goode" Gayden*
- Drums – Casey Jones
- Engineer – Fred Breitberg
- Engineer [Assistant] – Eddie B. Flick
- Guitar – Marvin Jackson
- Keyboards – Allen Batts
- Lead Guitar, Lead Vocals – Albert Collins
- Photography By – Jim Matusik
- Producer – Bruce Iglauer, Casey Jones , Dick Shurman
- Producer [Special Production Assistance] – Gwendolyn Collins
- Saxophone – A.C. Reed
NotesⓅ 1980 by Alligator Records
Recorded at Curtom Studios, Chicago.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A side etched): AL 4719-A2 Qu
- Matrix / Runout (B side etched): AL 4719-B2 Qu
- Matrix / Runout (A side label): AL 4719-A
- Matrix / Runout (B side label): AL 4719-B
- Pressing Plant ID (A & B side labels): Q
|AL 4719||Albert Collins||Frostbite (LP, Album)||Alligator Records||AL 4719||US||1980|
|SNTCD 837||Albert Collins||Frostbite (CD, Album)||Sonet Records||SNTCD 837||UK & Europe||1990|
|LA23-3004||Albert Collins||Frostbite (LP, Album)||Atlas Record , Alligator Records||LA23-3004||Japan||1981|
|AL 4719||Albert Collins||Frostbite (Cass)||Alligator Records||AL 4719||Canada||1980|
|SNTF 837||Albert Collins||Frostbite (LP)||Sonet||SNTF 837||UK||1980|