DEBRIS' - Static Disposal album flac
Title: Static Disposal
MP3 album: 1659 mb
FLAC album: 1273 mb
Other formats: AIFF XM MP3 WAV MMF AAC MIDI
DEBRIS' – Static Disposal. Tracks 14 to 21 are previously unissued stereo quarter-track 3 3/4 ips reel to reel recordings, performed in one session in the spring of 1976 at the Static Disposal Subterranean Office. Original "Static Disposal" LP released in April 1976 (1000 pressed) CD reissue on Anopheles, November 1999, (2000 pressed) CD second pressing on Anopheles, July 2007. In Loving Memory of Oliver Bennett Powers (March 6, 1953 - June 23, 2001).
This album has an average beat per minute of 136 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 107/172 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Static Disposal. BPM Profile Static Disposal. Album starts at 172BPM, ends at BPM (-172), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing).
Debris 11-Blue Girls (1976-Static Disposal). 01 Ogris Debris - Miezekatze (Original Mix) Deep House - Ogris Debris - Bobohemian Phatsody EP (Label - ESTRELA) - Release Date: 22 January 2010. 03 Ogris Debris - Bobohemian Phatsody (Original Mix) Tech House - Ogris Debris - Bobohemian Phatsody EP (Label - ESTRELA) - Release Date: 22 January 2010. Space Debris (vip on SOSLP007) Space Debris (vip on SOSLP007). 01 Ogris Debris - Raid The Itch (Original Mix) Tech House - Ogris Debris - Black Label 57 (Label - Compost) - Release Date: 2009.
Listen to Static Disposal in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Play Static Disposal album songs MP3 by Debris and download Static Disposal songs on Gaana. Released by Anopheles Jul 2007 19 Tracks.
Debris’ - Static Disposal (expanded). SKU 18-ANOPH 004. You will not believe that this ugly slab of punk rock and art-noise emerged from Chickasha Oklahoma in 1976. This updated second printing features the original album tracks, carefully transferred from the master tapes, plus 40 minutes of unreleased basement recordings from the band's own Subterraneous Static Disposal office in Chickasha, OK in 1975-6. Detailed 28-page booklet has also been updated, and includes extensive notes which detail the band's own first hand experiences.
|A1||One Way Spit|
|B1||New Smooth Lunch/Manhattan|
|B5||Real Cool Time|
- Pressed By – Record Technology Incorporated – 7236
- Bass [Low Frequency Modulators], Synthesizer, Vocals [Sequential Screams And Marvelous Moans] – THE Charles 'Chuck Poison' Ivey*
- Drum, Drums, Vocals [Visceral Vocals And Gorgeous Grunts] – Johnny Gregg
- Producer – Eunice
- Saxophone, Organ, Noises [8" Circular Saw] – Richard Davis
- Vibraphone [Vibraharp], Guitar [Variable Multi-Stringed Electronic Exasperator Coupled With Various Electronic Special Operations Devices], Cornet [B-Flat Coronet], Vocals [Vericose Verbalizations And Gruesome Groans] – O. Powers (Rectomo)*
Notes1000 pressed on green clear vinyl. Pressing dedicated to Oliver Powers, guitarist who passed away June 23, 2001.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A hand-etched): ANOPHELES-006-A JG 7236.1 ·-· DEDICATED TO OLIVER POWERS I953-200I
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B hand-etched): ANOPHELES-006-B 7236.2 ···
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A & B stamped): GOLDEN
|PIG-0000||DEBRIS'||DEBRIS' (LP, Album, Ltd)||Static Disposal||PIG-0000||US||1976|
|Anopheles 006||DEBRIS'||Static Disposal (LP, Album, RE)||Anopheles||Anopheles 006||US||2008|
|Anopheles 004||DEBRIS'||Static Disposal (CD, Album, RE)||Anopheles||Anopheles 004||US||1999|
|Anopheles 004||DEBRIS'||Static Disposal (CD, Album, RP)||Anopheles||Anopheles 004||US||2007|