Via Tania - Moon Sweet Moon album flac
Title: Moon Sweet Moon
MP3 album: 1174 mb
FLAC album: 1558 mb
Other formats: AIFF AA FLAC AUD AHX AAC XM
Genre: Electronic / Pop
Moon Sweet Moon by Via Tania, released 11 September 2013 1. The Beginning 2. Wonder Stranger 3. Our Wild Flight 4. Howcome 5. Fields 6. Light Years 7. Lost In It 8. Everyworld 9. February 10. Dangerously 11. Home The Second Album from Via Tania released in Australia by Love & Mercy, USA by The Hours and Easel in Japan. Produced and Mixed by Craig Ross.
BPM Profile Moon Sweet Moon. Album starts at 78BPM, ends at 179BPM (+101), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Via Tania. Under a Different Sky. 2003.
Album · 2009 · 11 Songs. Moon Sweet Moon Via Tania. Listen on Apple Music.
Via Tania and the Tomorrow Music Orchestra. True. Listen to Moon Sweet Moon in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Tania Moon is the new promise breaking into Ibiza’s electronic scene to captivate the senses with their care sets ranging from the most elegant to the most Deep underground House and Tech House sounds convincing. This Valencian dj carried tucked in the world of electronics since she was 15 years old and has worked for the most important promoters of Southern Spain, but it was in 2009 when she got behind the decks for the first time being a resident in some clubs the Costa del Sol, from there it has not stopped.
Tania May-Bowers, better known by her stage name Via Tania, is an Australian singer formerly based in Chicago, Illinois. Via Tania originally started performing in Sydney during the 1990s with her sister Kim Bowers in noise outfit named Spdfgh. After relocating to Chicago at the end of the 1990s, Tania set about piecing together an album as Via Tania, with producer Casey Rice and various Chicago musical luminaries.
|5||Lost In It||3:30|
|11||Our Wild Flight||3:57|
|12||Songs Of Love||4:10|
- Backing Vocals – Craig Ross (tracks: 12), Lara Meyerratken (tracks: 5, 6)
- Bass – Craig Ross (tracks: 2, 7, 9, 11, 12), Indra Adams (tracks: 2), Tania Bowers (tracks: 1)
- Design – Joe Wigdahl
- Drums – John Herndon (tracks: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
- Glockenspiel – Thor Harris (tracks: 7)
- Guitar – Craig Ross (tracks: 1, 2, 7), Tania Bowers (tracks: 2, 4, 6, 8)
- Guitar [Baritone] – Tania Bowers (tracks: 9)
- Guitar [Lapsteel] – Craig Ross (tracks: 8, 10), Howard Draper (tracks: 5)
- Keyboards – Jeremy Jacobsen (tracks: 3, 7), Tim Isler (tracks: 3), Will Larnach-Jones (tracks: 4)
- Mastered By – Joe*
- Omnichord – Craig Ross (tracks: 11)
- Organ – Craig Ross (tracks: 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12), Howard Draper (tracks: 2)
- Percussion – Craig Ross (tracks: 2, 3, 4, 7, 9, 11)
- Photography – Joe Wigdahl
- Piano – Craig Ross (tracks: 1, 6, 9, 10), Howard Draper (tracks: 2)
- Producer – Craig Ross, Tania Bowers
- Recorded By – Casey Rice, Craig Ross, Tim Isler
- Songwriter – Tania Bowers
- Ukulele – Tania Bowers (tracks: 3, 7, 10, 12)
- Vibraphone – Jeremy Jacobsen (tracks: 3, 7), Thor Harris (tracks: 1)
NotesCraig Ross recorded at Small Festival Balls Studio, Austin, TX in 2006/7. Casey Rice recorded at Classix Studio, Melbourne Australia 2004/5. Tim Isler recorded at Soma Studio, Chicago IL in 2004/5. Mastered at Joe Gastwirt Mastering.
Manufactured and distributed in Australia and New Zealand by Shock Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5021456150809
- Matrix / Runout: BRIAR016 01 MOON SWEET MOON TECHNICOLOR
|EASLI-0008||Via Tania||Moon Sweet Moon (CD, Album)||Easel||EASLI-0008||Japan||2007|
|TH11||Via Tania||Moon Sweet Moon (CD, Album, Dig)||The:Hours||TH11||US||2009|
|APCE001||Via Tania||Moon Sweet Moon (CD, Album)||Apple Ceremony Records||APCE001||US||2007|
|TH11||Via Tania||Moon Sweet Moon (CD, Album, Promo, Car)||The:Hours||TH11||US||2009|