Marillion - Real To Reel album flac
Title: Real To Reel
Style: Symphonic Rock
MP3 album: 1144 mb
FLAC album: 1948 mb
Other formats: VOC MP4 APE MOD MPC ADX AUD
Real to Reel is the first live album by the British neo-progressive rock band Marillion, released in November 1984. Real to Reel was recorded on 5 March 1984 at De Montfort Hall in Leicester, England and 19–20 June 1984 at the Spectrum in Montreal, Canada.
Real To Reel (LP, Album). 0777 7 52021 2 0, CD-CFP 4544, CDB 7 52021 2. Marillion. Real To Reel (CD, Album).
Talk:Real to Reel (Marillion album). Rated C-class, Low-importance). Supporting materials: not checked.
Real to Reel is a music live recording by MARILLION ( Rock) released in 1984 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette. EMI Toshiba-EMI 2005 TOCP-67792 includes 2 Bonus Tracks 8. Charting The Single (6:37) 9. Margaret (12:22).
For other uses, see Real to Reel ". "RealtoReel " is Marillion ' s first live album, recorded at the Spectrum, Montreal, Canada, and De Montfort Hall, Leicester, England .
Featuring the best material from their first two albums as well as their classic debut single "Market Square Heroes," 1984's Real to Reel is an excellent live document of Marillion, the undisputed leaders of the short-lived mid-'80s progressive rock revival. In fact, these recordings make a strong case for the many fans who actually prefer the band's more refined live versions over their rather flat studio counterparts
Mojim Lyrics Americas singers Marillion Real To Reel. Real To Reel 】【 1984 】. Album songs： . ssassing.
|A1||Assassing = El Asesino||7:18|
|A2||Incubus = Incubo||8:31|
|A3||Cinderella Search = La Búsqueda De Cenicienta||5:24|
|B1||Forgotten Sons = Hijos Olvidados||10:11|
|B2||Garden Party = Fiesta Al Aire Libre||6:30|
|B3||Market Square Heroes = Los Héroes De La Plaza Del Mercado||6:49|
- Record Company – EMI-Odeon, S.A.
- Manufactured By – EMI-Odeon, S.A.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Pressed By – Sonic, S.A.
- Printed By – Gráficas Foco, S.A.
- Mixed At – Marquee Studios
- Artwork [Collage] – Julie Hazelwood
- Bass [Peavey, Aria, Moog Bass Pedals] – Pete*
- Drums [Yamaha, Cymbals By Zildjian] – Ian*
- Guitar [Yamaha SG 3000, Squire 57 Stratocaster], Guitar Synthesizer [Roland GR 300/505] – Steve*
- Keyboards [Yamaha CP 80 Piano & DX7, Minimoog, P.P.G. Wave, Roland Jupiter 8 & SDE 3000 Digital Delay, Pro 1, Korg Cx3 Organ] – Mark*
- Management – John Arnison
- Mixed By – Simon Hanhart
- Photography By – Julian Cull
- Producer – Marillion, Simon Hanhart
- Sleeve – Mark Wilkinson
- Sleeve [Concept] – Fish
- Vocals – Fish
- Written-By – Marillion
NotesIncludes insert with b/w photos.
Side A recorded at The Spectrum Montreal Canada. June 19th & 20th 1984.
Side B recorded at Leicester De Montford Hall. England March 5th 1984.
Mixed by Simon Hanhart at The Marquee Studios, London.
Published by Marillion Music / Charisma / Chappell
(P) 1984 Grabación sonora original hecha or EMI Records Ltd.
Editado por EMI-Odeon, S.A. Torrelaguna, 64. 28043 Madrid.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): 066-2603031 A+
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): 066-2603031 A+
- Rights Society: SGAE
- Depósito Legal: M.44604-1985
|EG 2603031, JEST 1||Marillion||Real To Reel (LP, Album)||EMI, EMI||EG 2603031, JEST 1||UK||1984|
|1C 238 15 7625 4||Marillion||Real To Reel (Cass, Album)||EMI||1C 238 15 7625 4||Germany||1984|
|7520214||Marillion||Real To Reel (Cass, Album)||EMI||7520214||France||1990|
|TOCP-8318, 2603030||Marillion||Real To Reel (CD, Album)||EMI, EMI||TOCP-8318, 2603030||Japan||1994|
|1C 038-26 0303 1, 1C 038 26 0303 1, 038 26 0303 1||Marillion||Real To Reel (LP, Album)||EMI Electrola, EMI, EMI Electrola, EMI, EMI Electrola, EMI||1C 038-26 0303 1, 1C 038 26 0303 1, 038 26 0303 1||Europe||1984|