Gösta Berlings Saga - Et Ex album flac
Title: Et Ex
Style: Prog Rock
MP3 album: 1847 mb
FLAC album: 1856 mb
Other formats: MMF MPC ADX AIFF AA AAC WMA
Gösta Berlings Saga - ET EXRelease Date: 12/10/2018 00:00:00. Gösta Berlings Saga’s second album Detta Har Hänt (translated This Has Happened ) was recorded during Fall 2008 at the band’s own studio Pelikaan, with overdubs recorded at Roth Händle Studios owned by Mattias Olsson of Änglagård fame. It was released in June 2009 (also on Transubstans records) and was nominated for the P3 Gold award (Swedish National Radio’s premier music prize).
Gösta Berlings Saga, Stockholm. Instrumental rock band from Stockholm, Sweden. New album out on Inside Out Music on Oct 12th . Fast, slow, high and low ⚡️Head over to gostaberlingssaga. com for live shows, merch and more.
Rehearsing Square 5 off our latest album ET EX for one of the first times ever, in preparations for the release gig at Södra Teatern 2/12. As you can see we are getting some needed external help, this time from Jesper Skarin (known from Switch Opens and much more) and our producer Daniel Fagerström (ex THE SKULL DEFEKTS and much more). Tags: the skull defekts switch opens VAK progressiverock instrumental rock.
Et Ex is a music studio album recording by G�STA BERLINGS SAGA (Eclectic Prog/Progressive Rock) released in 2018 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette. One thing is sure with this band is that every album is very different from the others, maybe this has to do with the fact that each musician comes from different backgrounds, but one thing is common they create music for fun and that has always been the case from their first to this new album. Someone came in the studio with a riff and the band plays around it long enough until they are satisfied with the result.
Gösta Berling's Saga (Swedish: Gösta Berlings saga) is the debut novel of Swedish author Selma Lagerlöf, published in 1891. It was made into a 1924 silent film directed by Mauritz Stiller starring Greta Garbo, Lars Hanson and Gerda Lundequist. A 1925 opera I cavalieri di Ekebù by Riccardo Zandonai was also based on it. In the summer of 1890, a Swedish magazine, the Idun, had offered a prize for the best novel of a certain length
Gösta Berlings Saga have released a new song from their upcoming record. The new song, titled The Shortcomings of Efficiency, is taken from the Swedish progressive rockers’ upcoming new album ET EX which is scheduled to be released in October. Speaking about the track, the band says, during a period of time back in 2017 with no permanent guitar player, we had a series of productive and inspirational writing and recording sessions together with our friend Henrik Palm, known for his work in bands such as IN SOLITUDE, GHOST, PIG EYES and most recently his awesome solo stuff under his own name.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||The Shortcomings Of Efficiency
Guitar, Composed By [Co-Composition] – Henrik PalmRecorded By [Vocals] – Ben GreenbergVocals – Michael Berdan
|A4||Over And Out|
Recorded By [Drums, Grand Piano] – Anton Sundell
|B2||Capercaillie Lammergeyer Cassowary & Repeat
Saxophone – Lars Åhlund
|B3||Brus Från Stan|
Guitar, Composed By [Co-Composition] – Henrik Palm
- Licensed From – Icosahedron Music
- Licensed From – Inside Out Music
- Copyright (c) – Century Media Records Ltd.
- Distributed By – Sony Music Entertainment
- Recorded At – Studio Pelikaan
- Recorded At – Spotify Studios
- Recorded At – Raska Studios
- Recorded At – Magix Playground
- Recorded At – Python Patrol
- Recorded At – Studio Bruket, Nacka
- Mastered At – Timeless Mastering
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – BI41820
- Lacquer Cut At – Optimal Media GmbH
- Artwork [Logotype] – Martin Ander
- Artwork, Design – Påhl Sundström
- Bass Guitar, Pedalboard [Moog Taurus Pedals] – Gabriel Tapper
- Drums, Percussion, Programmed By – Alexander Skepp
- Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Mellotron, Synthesizer – David Lundberg
- Guitar, Clarinet, Synthesizer, Humming – Rasmus Booberg
- Lacquer Cut By – KR
- Mastered By – Heba Kadry
- Photography By – Mai Nestor
- Written-By – Gösta Berlings Saga
NotesSliver LP + CD in gatefold. Limited to 200 copies.
IOMLP 515 on back, 19075884851, on lateral side.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 1 90758 84851 8
- Barcode (Sticker): 1 90758 84871 6
- Label Code: LC 01414
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): VI BI41820-01 A1 KR
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): VI BI41820-01 B1 KR
- Rights Society: BIEM / GEMA
|IOMLTCD 515, 19075884842||Gösta Berlings Saga||Et Ex (CD, Album, Ltd, S/Edition, Dig)||Inside Out Music, Sony Music||IOMLTCD 515, 19075884842||Germany||2018|
|IOMLP 515, 19075884851||Gösta Berlings Saga||Et Ex (LP, Album, Cle + CD, Album + Ltd)||Inside Out Music, Sony Music||IOMLP 515, 19075884851||Germany||2018|
|IOMLP 515, 19075884851||Gösta Berlings Saga||Et Ex (LP, Album, 180 + CD, Album)||Inside Out Music, Sony Music||IOMLP 515, 19075884851||Germany||2018|