Depeche Mode - Touring The Angel - 27th April 2006 - Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View CA USA album flac
Title: Touring The Angel - 27th April 2006 - Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View CA USA
Style: Pop Rock, Synth-pop
MP3 album: 1746 mb
FLAC album: 1164 mb
Other formats: TTA MP2 MP1 DXD APE XM MOD
Genre: Electronic / Rock / Pop
Depeche Mode today announce their 2005 - 2006 World Tour, their first in almost five years. The band will be showcasing tracks from their eagerly anticipated new album (produced by Ben Hillier), as well as performing some of their greatest hits. One of the biggest bands in the world today, and renowned for their groundbreaking live performances, this Depeche Mode concert series will undoubtedly be one of the highlights of touring. Prior to their European tour, Depeche Mode will undertake a six week American tour this autumn, before heading to Europe in 2006 . Depeche Mode TourBook 'Touring The Angel' 2005-2006.
Recorded At – Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View. Pressed By – Sonopress Arvato – 51894308. Pressed By – Sonopress Arvato – 51895975. Live Here Now would like to thank Depeche Mode, Jonathan Kessler, JD Fanger, Tony Griffins, Daniel Miller, Anton Corbijn, Monica Axelsson, Andrew Zweck, Paul A. Taylor, Roland Brown, Jane Holman, Carole Kinzel, Keith Drinkwater at Bravado, Richard and Alan at Rock-it Cargo, Adam, Graham and Nik at CMCS, Anthony Daly, Richard at EFM, Zoe Fawcett-Eustace, Tony Andrews, 7 Digital.
Get the Depeche Mode Setlist of the concert at Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View, CA, USA on April 27, 2006 from the Touring The Angel Tour and other Depeche Mode Setlists for free on setlist. She Wants Revenge Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View, CA - Apr 27, 2006 Apr 27 2006. Scissor Sisters Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View, CA - Apr 27, 2006 Apr 27 2006. Last updated: 6 Apr 2019, 13:10 Etc/UTC. Depeche Mode Gig Timeline. Depeche Mode Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View, CA - Apr 27, 2006 Apr 27 2006. Depeche Mode Coachella Festival 2006 - Apr 29, 2006 Apr 29 2006. 17 people were there.
Exciter Tour was a 2001 concert tour by the English electronic band Depeche Mode in support of the group's tenth studio album, Exciter, which was released in May 2001. The tour began with a North American leg; the group performed one rehearsal show and two "warm-up" concerts before the official tour began in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, in mid-June. The leg continued until mid-August, concluding with two shows in Anaheim, California.
Depeche Mode's 2005 - 2006 tour entitled "Touring The Angel" promoted their eleventh album "Playing The Angel". For a list of all support acts on this tour, go here. 2005-12-11 KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas, Gibson Amphitheatre, Universal City, CA, USA. 2006-01-21 LTU Arena, Dusseldorf, Germany. 2006-03-01 Globe, Stockholm, Sweden. 2006-05-05 Foro Sol Stadium, Mexico City, Mexico.
Features Song Lyrics for Depeche Mode's 2006-04-27: Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountainview, CA, USA album. Depeche Mode - 2006-04-27: Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountainview, CA, USA Album. Artist: Depeche Mode. Send "Depeche Mode" Ringtones to your Cell. Album: 2006-04-27: Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountainview, CA, USA.
Shoreline Amphitheatre. Depeche Mode released their debut album Speak & Spell in 1981, bringing the band onto the British new wave scene. Founding member Vince Clarke left after the release of the album; they recorded A Broken Frame as a trio. Gore took over as primary songwriter and, later in 1982, Alan Wilder joined to fill Clarke's spot, establishing a lineup that continued for 13 years. John The Revelator" was played during Depeche Mode's Touring the Angel tour and can be watched on the tour's DVD. List of Depeche Mode tours. The following are a list of Depeche Mode concert tours from 1980 to the present. Note that for some performances in 1980 the band was still called Composition of Sound. Playing the Angel is the eleventh studio album by English electronic music band Depeche Mode.
Make sure that all words are spelled correctly. Try different keywords. Try more general keywords or fewer keywords. title: Alexandra Bracken In The Afterlight 3s, Ummy Video Downloader . + License Ke. ip 0s, The Babysitter 2017 0s, exes baggage 3s, Hon3t 1s, Ryan Conner 2s, title: James Patterson Save Rafe 2s, hindi audio 4s, title: A Certain Scientific Railgun S 11 2s, title: Shadowhunters S03E11 PROPER.
|1-2||A Pain That I'm Used To||4:12|
|1-3||A Question Of Time||4:38|
|1-6||Walking In My Shoes||6:20|
|1-9||In Your Room||5:29|
|1-11||I Feel You||7:01|
|2-1||Behind The Wheel||5:29|
|2-2||World In My Eyes||5:25|
|2-4||Enjoy The Silence||10:21|
|2-5||Shake The Disease||5:28|
|2-7||Never Let Me Down Again||6:40|
- Record Company – Will Shapland Mobiles
- Record Company – Live Here Now
- Recorded At – Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View
- Pressed By – Sonopress Arvato – 51894308
- Pressed By – Sonopress Arvato – 51895975
- Art Direction, Photography By – Anton Corbijn
- Cameraman – Ed Jarman, Oliver Derynck, Robert Wick
- Cameraman [Video Crew Chief / Head Camera] – Jon Shrimpton
- Coordinator [Art/Production Co-Ordinator] – Lee Charteris
- Coordinator [Recording Co Ordinator] – M.J.*
- Crew [Live Here Now] – David Rowntree, Iain Forsyth, MJ , Mark Ashby
- Drums – Christian Eigner
- Engineer [Sound] – Maurizio Gennari
- Film Director [Live Video Director] – Blue Leach
- Keyboards – Peter Gordeno
- Lighting – Fraser Elisha
- Lighting [Crew Chief] – Bill Frostman
- Lighting [Designer] – Paul Normandale
- Lighting [Technician] – Eugene Benavidez
- Management – Jonathan Kessler
- Management [Depeche Mode Office] – JD Fanger*
- Management [For] – Baron Inc.
- Management [Tour Accountant] – Craig Sneiderman
- Management [Tour Manager] – James Monkman
- Mixed By [Mixing Assistant] – Joe Adams
- Other [Wardrobe Supervisor] – Christina Villarreal
- Performer [Depeche Mode] – Andy Fletcher*, David Gahan*, Martin Gore*
- Production Manager – Tony Gittins
- Programmed By [Live Computers And Programming] – Kerry Hopwood
- Public Relations [Press & Promotion] – Russell Golding
- Recorded By [Recording Assistant] – Chris Goddard, Dave Loudoun*, Necker
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Will Shapland*
- Technician [Drum] – Iain "Robbo" Robertson*
- Technician [Guitar] – Adey Wilson
- Technician [Sound] – Jeff Hubbell, Todd Turner , Travis Robinson
NotesLive from Touring The Angel in Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View, CA, USA on 27th April 2006
Release comes in Super Jewel Box
Track durations not mentioned on this release
"Limited Edition" not mentioned on this release
This CD Recorded & Mixed by Will Shapland for Live Here Now & Will Shapland Mobiles
Live Here Now would like to thank Depeche Mode, Jonathan Kessler, JD Fanger, Tony Griffins, Daniel Miller, Anton Corbijn, Monica Axelsson, Andrew Zweck, Paul A. Taylor, Roland Brown, Jane Holman, Carole Kinzel, Keith Drinkwater at Bravado, Richard and Alan at Rock-it Cargo, Adam, Graham and Nik at CMCS, Anthony Daly, Richard at EFM, Zoe Fawcett-Eustace, Tony Andrews, 7 Digital.
"270406 DMLHNCD01" appears on spine, booklet and discs, "DMLHNCD01" on the setlist insert (and matrix).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 094636 600826
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): sonopress arvato 51894308/DMLHNCD01-DISC1 23
- Mastering SID Code (CD1): IFPI LB47
- Mould SID Code (CD1): IFPI 0779
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): sonopress arvato 51895975/DMLHNCD01-DISC2 21
- Mastering SID Code (CD2): IFPI LB 50
- Mould SID Code (CD2): IFPI 0760